Chapter 21

-3rd POV-

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro said.

"You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where...Huh? You don't get it?" Zenitsu said, blushing profusely, trying to explain to him and Inosuke, who were confused.

(Y/n) sighed, "What he means is—" But then she was cut off.

"Listen up!" Uzui began, before doing a pose, "I am a god! You four are...trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Drive it in! You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to!"

"Arf, arf, arf, arf!"

"Turn into monkeys if I say so!"

"Woo-hoo!"

"Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim and suck up to me with every fiber of your being!"

"You said it!"

"That's our Lord Uzui all right!"

"Yep."

"Lord Uzui is the best!"

"And let me repeat! I am a god!"

Everyone stood quiet and stared at him, before the girl broke the silence with a laugh.

"You call yourself a god? I'd like to see you try when you defeat me, which will never happen. I'm the true god, dumbass." She said, grinning.

"Hah?! I'm the god! What did I say about not defying me!"

"As if."

'This guy is crazy!' The blond male thought.

Tanjiro raised his hand, "What are you both the god of, specifically?" He innocently asked.

'I don't believe this guy!'

"Good question!" The two said.

"You have potential!" Uzui said.

'But it's a stupid question! What potential?'

"The God of Flashiness. I'm the God of Festivals."

The white haired girl grinned and strikes a pose, "I'm the Goddess of Strength."

'What an idiot. He's the God of Stupidity. No question about it. But I can't deny (Y/n)-chan since she is the strongest.' Zenitsu thought.

"I'm the King of Mountains! Nice to meet you...God of Festivals! Goddess of Strength!" Inouske said.

(Y/n) pat his headpiece with a grin.

Uzui couldn't help but stare at the male along with the other two males, "What are you talking about? You sure are creepy!"

'No! You two are a close match for each other! Cringeworthy!'

Tanjiro had to hold back the masked male.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Back off, Inosuke!"

"Creepy." The Hashira said.

"Let me go, Konpochiro!"

'So, he only has distaste for those living in the same dimension.' The blond thought.

The white haired girl laughed.

Uzui turned his back to them, "So, there's no time to fool around. Let's go. Follow me." He said, getting into position, and running, leaving a cloud of dust.

Once it cleared up, they were shocked to not see the male gone.

"Huh?" The burgundy haired male said.