Mugen Train Arc

-3rd POV-

The sickly looking boy held the hand of a small glowing being as two others walked behind the two, "You must be the incarnations of this boy's soul." He said, as he looked up, "The air is so clear, and it feels good." Around more little beings flied around.

Soon, he came to a stop and looked up at the core, "Is that his spiritual core? Why are you showing it to me?" He said, looking at one of them, who pointed up at it, making the boy's eyes widen, "Did you bring me here because I was searching for it?" He dropped to his knees, "No way! Even though I was trying to destroy it? Why would you..." His voice cracked.

Suddenly, the floor shook and a hole opened beneath them, making the male fall with his hand outstretched, before one of the little spirits came down and held his hand.

-----

The girl climb the rocks, "Where the heck is his spiritual core?" She said, panting, "What's with this realm of the subconscious? And that creepy naked boar..."

Unbeknownst to her, Inosuke appeared behind her, drool dripping from his mask.

"Seriously, this is insane." She then turned, as the male's mask mouth opened, scaring her. She then ran in all fours away from the male, who followed, "What are you doing in the realm of the subconscious? You stupid naked boar!"

She kept running, before jumping off a cliff, Inosuke jumped also, to which she looked back and let out a scream.

-----

The male had his hands outstretched as it was pitched black, "It's pitch-dark. It's pitch-dark, and I can't see a thing. Dammit. What's with this blond brat's realm of subconscious? Do I have to grope around to find his spiritual core? You must be kidding me." He said, as Zenitsu passed behind him with large shears, snapping them open then closed, startling the male.

"What was that?" He said, turning to look, before looking in different directions, unknown that the blond was feet away from him, before he appeared suddenly behind the boy, startling him and slowly turned his head.

"What the hell's a guy doing in here? Damn you, parasite!" Zenitsu said, suddenly behind the boy, then disappeared, "No one's allowed in here but Nezuko-chan and (Y/n)-chan." He snapped the shears, getting close to the male's face, "I'm so going to kill you."

The boy ran, but the male followed.

"Where's Nezuko-chan and (Y/n)-chan?"

"Wh-Who the heck knows?"

"All right, then...Die!" He exclaimed, using his breathing technique, ripping the boy's clothes.

"Nooo!"

-----

(Y/n) sat up instantly, "Gojo (Y/n) has awoken!" She exclaimed, then looked at Nezuko, patting her head, "I saw your fire, Nezuko-chan! You did very well."

The said girl smiled and hummed, leaning into her hand.

She then turned to Sukuna, "Glad to see you up, Suku-chan!"

Sukuna grumbled, "I liked it better when you were quiet."

Suddenly, the three turned their heads towards Tanjiro, who let out a yell and held a hand to his neck, panting, before looking at his hand, "I'm all right. I'm alive."

"Tanji-chan!" The white haired girl exclaimed, hugging the male, making him blush a bit.

"(Y/n)-chan! You're awake, too!"

"Yep!" She laughed, and pulled away as the male turned to his sister, getting close to her, making her cover her forehead.

"Nezuko! Are you okay?"