Chapter 1

Before we start, and like any other of my stories. If you are a manga reader, please refrain from posting any spoilers for any anime watchers. Please, or else they will be deleted. Don't spam, or else you will be muted. And finally, please tell me if I make any mistakes so I can go back and correct them.

Also, Muichiro is about 15/16 not 14, and the Hashiras, who are over 20, are about 18/19. And obviously the Kamaboko squad keep their age of 15/16.

Hope you enjoy the first chapter of this book!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

It was early morning and Tanjiro was writing on a small notebook.

"Tanjiro-chan? What are you writing?" A voice said next to him, making him turn and see the white haired girl.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan. It's just a small journal. I want Nezuko to read it, so she knows how hard I worked for her."

"You're so sweet Tanjiro-chan! I wish Sukuna was nice like you." (Y/n) said, pouting slightly.

"You get what you get, you damn brat." Sukuna's voice was heard from his box, since he didn't want to get out at all.

"Sukuna! No being mean!" The girl said, kicking the box, making him yell.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! Calm down." The burgundy haired teen said, waving his arms, "We wouldn't want to wake Nezuko."

"Ah! Sorry!" She then looked at the sleeping Nezuko, "Sorry, sleeping beauty-chan."

Tanjiro softly smiled, before opening the door, "Come on, (Y/n)-chan."

"Hai." She then looked at the box, "Behave Sukuna, or else I'll cut you." She said, smiling threateningly, before following the male. The demon in the box must've ignored her or fell asleep, which made her shrug slightly.

"Let's go." Urokodaki said. 

-----

The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet it's existed since ancient times, and we continue to hunt demons today. But as for who's leading the Demon Slayer Corps, that remains a mystery.

Demons. 

Staple food...Humans!

They kill humans and feed on them. No one knows when and where they first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable. Wounds heal in the blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off, and limbs can be newly regenerated. 

Some demons can shape-shift. Others have otherworldly powers. They can only be killed by sunlight or by decapitation with a special sword. 

The Demon Slayers battle the demons with their own mortal bodies. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal, and, once lost, their limbs don't grow back!

Even so, they battle the demons...

to protect other humans.

-----

"1000 more!" Urokodaki said to (Y/n), who was swinging their sword.

"Eh?!"

"Want me to add 500?" He said as he walked towards the mountain.

"No! Sorry!" She said, before swinging the sword again, 'Wah! I wanna train with Kyo-chan!' She thought, crying silently in her head.