Chapter 33

-3rd POV-

'It's tiny...and hard to target!' Tanjiro thought as he swung his blade down, hitting Hantengu's neck, 'All right! I can do it!'

The demon let out a screech, revealing his kanji of "Fear".

'What a horrible voice! My ears! But...I can do it! I can behead it!' His eyes then widen along with (Y/n)'s, 'What's this? Behind us...There's something behind us! Joy! Anger! Sorrow! Pleasure! This doesn't smell like any other demon! What's behind us? What should we do? I'm just going to focus on slashing its head off! If I can just behead it, I'm sure—' The flames from the blade started to vanish, 'Too hard! I can't slash any farther! The power from Nezuko's blood has run out, too!'

"Tanjiro! (Y/n)! Get out of the way!" Genya called out, raising his gun.

'It's no good! That was the wrong call! Genya can't fire his gun...without hitting us, as well!'

The demon behind them got a dagger that came out from its hand.

'Oh, crap!'

He then hit one of the drums.

'Here comes an attack!'

Soon, they were hit with a gust of wind. (Y/n) grabbed Tanjiro and Genya to protect them with her barrier as she jumped away. From within the smoke a large wooden dragon came up, then four more others came up.

The three were on one of them, as one of the heads came up to bite them, but it's jaw broke because of the barrier.

"(Y/n)-chan! Put us down! We'll be a—" Tanjiro was cut off.

"No. I got this. This is nothing." She said, as she easily got down, from one of the dragon's neck by sliding down.

Nezuko and Sukuna landed beside the three as they glared at the demon in front of them, as the white haired girl put down the two males she carried.

"You brutal fiends who torment the weak...Atrocious...Offensive...to the extreme. Damn you, awful villains..." The demon said. He was a short and muscular young boy with short black hair that spiked up at various angles around his head and narrow gold eyes. His clothing seemed to be a combination of Sekido's, Karaku's, Aizetsu's, and Urogi's clothes.

He wore black covered hakama pants with a piece of cloth bearing a close resemblance to Sekido's kimono and tied together with a long strap of white cloth. He also wore long sleeves that bear a resemblance to Aizetsu's kimono. Finally, he had a plate of golden armor that only covers his chest.

Finally, he had a series of drums connected to each other that were inexplicably floating behind his back, with each drum having the kanji of "hatred" displayed on them. He also carried a bone-like dagger in each hand.

The burgundy haired male's eyes widen, 'A sixth...demon? Another one showed up? Come on, enough is enough! No. That's not the sixth one. The four Emotions. There's no trace of the other demons!' He thought, looking around and sniffing the air.

'What the hell is this? What's going on here? That one was the Anger Demon just a second ago! The moment Tanjiro's sword nearly slashed that tiny demon's neck...the Anger Demon raised both hands! And in the blink of an eye, he drew in...the Joy Demon and the Pleasure Demon! He pulverized their flesh...then absorbed both demons!' Genya thought.