Chapter 6

-3rd POV-

The woman screamed in pain as everyone around could only stare.

"What's this?"

"What's going on?"

"I-Is that blood?"

People around said.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro exclaimed, taking off the scarf around his head and running forward.

"Oi!" (Y/n) followed.

Muzan's eyes squinted a bit, watching them.

The burgundy haired male made the scarf wrap around his hand, tackling the demon male and stuffing their mouth.

His wife looked at him, "Dear!" She exclaimed.

The white haired girl ran to the injured woman, "Ma'am! Let me take care of your wound!" She said, grabbing a cloth from her pocket and putting it on the woman's shoulder, "Please put pressure on it."

The man struggled, as the burgundy haired male held him down, 'It's all right. Somehow, it's going to turn out fine. The wife's wound isn't fatal!' He thought, before looking back, "Do it harder! Do it harder! Tie it up with a rope!" He exclaimed, before struggling to keep the demon male down, 'It's going to be all right. This man hasn't killed anyone! Just a second ago, this man was just walking down this street!'

The small child in Muzan's arms turned away in fright.

"Are you all right? You mustn't look." He said, before turning to the woman, who was also scared, "It's dangerous here, Rei. Let's move over there."

'Where'd he go?' Tanjiro thought, looking at the family that was walking away, then looking at the male who was struggling, 'Dammit! Dammit! I can't leave this man here!'

'He's getting away...But I have to take care of this woman. I can't leave her wound unattended...' (Y/n) thought.

"Kibutsuji Muzan!" The two exclaimed.

"We're not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" The male said.

"What's the matter with those children?" Rei said, looking at the male, "What do you think, Tsukihiko?"

"Muzan! Remember my family name! Gojo! Because it's the one that almost killed you along with Yoriichi-sama!" The white haired girl said.

"No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you no matter what!" The burgundy haired male yelled out.

"What the hell are you doing? Is it a drunk?" A male's voice cut in.

"Kid, step away from that man!" A different male's voice said.

"I can't! Bring some restraints please! Please!" The male slayer said.

"Shut up and step away!" The officer said, pulling the teen's haori.

"Please don't do that! No one can hold this person down but me!"

"Move!"

"Please don't do that!"

"Just look at this guy's face! Has he lost his mind?"

"Pull the kid off him!"

"Please stop! I don't want this person to kill anyone! Just stay out of my way, will you? I'm begging you!"

Two more officers tried to get Tanjiro off.

"Dammit! Look, you...If you're going to keep resisting..." He said, bringing up his wooden stick.