Chapter 5

This chapter is a bit shorter from the usual 4000 words chapters (yes, that's how many words my chapters have, sometimes it's up to 5000 words), but hope you still like it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The demon that sounds like it's chewing on nails, making everyone look. (Y/n) grew an irk mark, and grabbed them by the head, surprising them.

"Better shut up. Before something bad happens to you, because I will torture you, slowly and painfully." She said, which made the demon instantly shut its noise.

-----

One demon came at Tanjiro, making him dodge, before delivering a slice towards them, cutting the demon's arm again. 

The black liquid appeared next to him on the wall, the demon then jumped at him, but he dodged, as the demon went under again. He jumped again when a hand came from under him, then when they appeared behind him, about to grab him, but was suddenly kicked.

Nezuko's box had opened and kicked the demon, making their head spin and fly back, landing on the ground.

-----

Sukuna looked down at the rest, "Dealing with demons..."

"Yeah! You should team up with Nezuko-chan!" The white haired girl said, grinning.

"Tch." The pink haired male said, jumping down and landing next to the demon girl.

-----

The muzzled girl started walking, before running, her veins appeared on her forehead again.

Nezuko lifted her leg up, before bring it down.

-3rd POV-

The demon went under as soon as the girl brought down her foot, creating a cloud of dust.

Sukuna appeared behind the other demon, who sensed him and went under, "Damn it..." He mumbled, before he could kick their head.

The girl moved her foot, only to see the cracked ground. Nezuko looked up and saw the other demon that was further away from the demon male and ran forward.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out, making the said girl stop in her tracks to look back at the male, "Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come to me." He said.

The muzzled girl ran back, before the familiar puddle from the demon appeared in front of her.

"Nezuko!"

The demon came up to grab her but Nezuko flipped over them and landed.

(Y/n) sighed, "I'm bored! You demons are weak!" The white haired girl whined.

The burgundy haired male only sweatdropped, 'That's because you're stronger than anyone, (Y/n)-chan...' He thought, before looking at his sister, who had walked up, 'Mr. Urokodaki did tell me...that Nezuko is a demon now. And that she's not necessarily so weak that I have to protect her. Is it all right to let her handle this?' He thought and looked at the the other male, who was carrying the unconscious female, 'If I have her watch over those two, I can focus on my attacks.' He took one step forward, but the puddle appeared beneath him, which made him jump back.

Another puddle then appeared beside the muzzled girl and the demon jumped out to attack, but she dodged. The demon slid a bit and stood still.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro exclaimed, before looking down at the puddle, that seemed to heading towards him at a very slow speed, making him move his foot. He looked up and called out to his sister, making her look at him, "Nezuko! I'm going underground! I want you and Sukuna to protect those two!" He said, as the girl stared at him, "You can do that, right?" He smiled.