Mugen Train Arc

-3rd POV-

All five slayers slept along with all five kids, who were attached to the slayers with a rope.

-----

"This way! The peaches over here taste great! And there are tons of white clovers in bloom! I'm make you both a chaplet! I can make these really great-looking ones..." Zenitsu said, looking back, "Nezuko-chan! (Y/n)-chan!"

Nezuko nodded, not having her muzzle, "Yes! Make a lot, okay...Zenitsu?"

(Y/n) giggled, "Yeah, Zen-chan! Make lots for us!"

The male blushed with a grin, before jumping up, still holding the girls hands, then he landed back down, "There's a river along the way, but it's shallow, so you'll both be okay, right?"

"River?" The two asked, and both stopped.

"What am I going to do, Zenitsu? I can't swim." The Kamado girl said, as the other girl nodded.

The yellow haired male blushed again, "I-I'll just carry you on my back and (Y/n)-chan in my arms, then jump right over the river!" He said, before crouching down for Nezuko, who got on, "Not even your toes will get wet, Nezuko-chan! (Y/n)-chan!" He then picked up the other girl in his arms, then used his Thunder Breathing, jumping from rock to rock, "Just leave it to me!"

He then jumped over the river, having heart eyes, as the two girls laughed.

-----

"Expedition Team! Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team! Expedition Team Expedition Team! We're the Cave Expedition Team!" Inosuke exclaimed, marching with Nezuko, who had bunny ears on top of her head, "Expedition Team! Expedition Team!"

"Boss!" 

"Boss!"

Two familiar boys said, making the masked male look.

"What's up, Undeling 1 and Underling 2?"

"I can smell the master of this cave over there, pompoko!" He said, as Tanjiro had ears and a stripped tail.

Ponjiro

"And I can hear it breathing as it sleeps, squeak!" Zenitsu said, as he had mice ears and tail.

Chuitsu

The train, that had legs, slept. But what caught their attention was the person laying on top of the sleeping creature.

"Underling 4!" Inosuke called out.

(Y/n) turned her head and waved, "Boss!" She said, getting down. On top of her head was snow white fox ears and had a white fluffy tail.

(W/n)

The masked male nodded, then pointed at the train, "All right, let's go! Showdown!"

The burgundy haired male and yellow haired male jumped, "Roger that, Boss!" They both exclaimed, running.

The white haired girl saluted, "Roger, Boss!" She exclaimed, following.

Inosuke turned around shocked, noticing the muzzled girl sitting, "Hey you! Come with me Underling 3!" He then presented her acorns, "Come over here! Look, I'll give you these sparkly acorns! C'mon!" He said, which caught her attention, "Let's go!"

"Hey!" The three underlings said, as Nezuko hummed, heading towards the train.

-----

In their sleep, Zenitsu laughed, a blush present on his face, as Inosuke let out noises.