Chapter 18

-3rd POV-

Rengoku bowed, before turning to leave, as he was in Oyakata's garden.

"Are you heading into battle?" A familiar voice said, making the male turn and see Shinobu.

"Is that you, Kocho? We got new information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!"

"Could it be the Twleve Kizuki?"

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks."

"It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku-san, there's nothing to worry about." She smiled.

The male turned to her fully, "Kocho, what's your plan taking in that head-butting kid? You said you were going to add more Tsuguko, but I'm sure that's not the reason."

"Don't worry, it's not as if I'll gobble him up, all right? Plus, I have Gojo-sama as a guest, while she takes on small missions here and there, but she has said that she will work with them with their rehabilitation training."

"Well, of course you wouldn't!" He then gave her something, "Give this to (N/n), from me." He then turned around, walking off with a small laugh.

"Be careful." She said, before looking down at her hand, seeing a small gift wrapped.

-----

(Y/n) spun her blade, getting the blade off as she finished cutting the demon's head.

Sukuna was beside her with his arms crossed, "Is it necessary to take me?"

The girl looked at him and grinned, "Of course, Suku-chan! Plus, it's lonely if I'm on my own! I won't have anyone to annoy." She pouted, before sensing someone appear behind us.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the traitor that betrayed us." A voice said, making them turn and see a demon, with pink hair that was slightly darker than Sukuna's, a pink vest, lines surrounding his body. But what caught the girl's attention was his eyes, the kanji etched into them.

Upper Moon Three

Sukuna stared at the male with a frown, "I grew tired of him and all of you." He stated, grabbing the girl by the back of her collar and dragging her.

"Eh? Suku-chan! Who's your buddy? I wanna meet them! Maybe they have some embarrassing on you!" The girl whined.

"Sukuna! Fight me! If I defeat you, I will take your place as Upper Moon Zero!" The other demon grinned, disappearing and reappearing in front of the other male, throwing a punch, but his eyes widen when he saw that it didn't reach him. It was blocked by an invisible barrier.

"Ara? You know demon-chan, you're being quite mean to my bestie!" The white haired girl exclaimed, making the male's eyes widen and jump back, seeing the girl, which made her confused.

"Didn't know you traveled with a girl, Sukuna."

Sukuna grumbled, "An annoying one at that."

"Wha-! Hey!" The girl exclaimed, but was ignored.

"She's strong. Stronger than me. And possibly stronger than him. That is, if she keep training. Which she is."

"Demon-chan! What's your name?"

"Akaza." He simply said, seeing the powerful aura oozing our of her, 'She's a very powerful human. If she was a man, I would've defiantly asked them to fight...' He thought.

"Akaza..." She mumbled, before grinning, "Aka-chan! I like it!"

The said demon's eyes widen, before his brow twitched, "It's Akaza! Don't give me a nickname!"