Mugen Train Arc

As you can tell by the title, instead of putting chapter numbers, I decided to have it's own chapters, like a separate book within a book! Then once the next season is written, they will go back to chapters. So, hope you enjoy the mugen train arc. Hope you have fun reading about Gojo-chan's past >:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Tanjiro opened the door, walking in, passing by the people that quietly sat in the train. (Y/n) and Zenitsu followed. Inosuke followed while looking around in amazement, before going up to the window, seeing how quick they were traveling, startling three of the passengers.

"So fast!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry! We're very sorry!" The yellow haired male apologized, before grabbing the male, "Forget that! Get over here, idiot!"

"So freakin' fast!" He said, before he was dragged back.

-----

"He's a Hashira, right? This Rengoku person..." Zenitsu said, pulling on Inosuke's pants, dragging him, as he kept looking around in amazement, "Are you sure you'll both recognize his face?"

"Sure. He had this gaudy hairstyle, and I remember his scent, too." Tanjiro said.

(Y/n) nodded, "Of course! Kyo-chan is my sunshine husband! He is very handsome and sweet. His presence is very easy to tell. Did I say he was handsome?"

The yellow haired male deadpanned, "Uh...Yeah, (Y/n)-chan..."

The masked male then jumped up, startling a small family.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, pulling the male.

"I think we'll know it's him once we get close." The burgundy haired male said, before opening the door.

"Umai!" A loud voice said, startling everyone in the cart.

Tanjiro opened the next door and saw people staring in shock at the male, who ate.

"Umai!" He said, startling the three males, except for the girl, who grinned, "Umai! Umai!" He opened the bento and took a bite, "Umai! Umai!"

The other four slayers walked up.

"Umai! Umai! Umai! Umai! Umai!"

The burgundy haired male could only have his jaw dropped, staring in shock as the male ate.

"Umai!" Then another bite, "Umai!"

(Y/n) grinned, "Kyo-chan! I want some!" She said, as she walked up to him with a grin, making him look at her as he ate.

"Umai!"

"Hai hai. Gimme!" She said, as the male grabbed some of the food with his chopsticks and gave her some. She opened her mouth as Rengoku fed her, before she had sparkles around her, "Umai!"

The other three stared with shocked eyes, 'Another one?!'

Zenitsu turned to the one beside him, "Is that the Flame Hashira guy?" He whispered.

"Umai!" The two said.

"Yeah." Tanjiro nodded.

"Not some random glutton?"

"Umai!"

"Right." He nodded again.

"Umai!"

He then was beside the male, with the other hiding behind him.

"Umai!"

"Um, excuse me..."

"Umai!"

"R-Rengoku-san?"