Chapter 4

Everything hates me. First my laptop broke, then my old laptop's charger breaks (I have 2 laptops)...I think lord Asahi is trying to tell me something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Tanjiro and (Y/n) both got changed into their uniforms, before putting their haoris over the uniform.

"Have you both gotten changed?" Urokodaki said.

"Yes./Hai~!" The two said.

The male looked them over and nodded.

From the room, a blanket came into the view and underneath it was Nezuko, looking at the two. Sukuna looked from next to the girl and looked at the white haired girl.

"You look even more stupid." The demon male said.

"Shut it, before I put a muzzle on you too!" The girl said with a fist in the air.

"C-Calm down, (Y/n)-chan!" The burgundy male said, holding the girl back.

"Come on, Tanji-chan. Let me land a few hits on him!" (Y/n) said, struggling against his grip. She knew she could easily get out, but she didn't want to hurt him. The girl struggled a bit more, before she was hit over the head, "Ow!"

"Stop being this idiotic." The older male said.

The white haired girl pouted and stopped, making the male let go and sigh in relief, before sitting along with the girl.

"Tanjiro, (Y/n)...Now that you're both starting out with the Demon Slayer Crops, I'd like to explain a few things to you both."

"Right."

'Here we go...Father already implemented every single detail about Demon Slayers into my head...' (Y/n) thought, bored.

"That Demon Slayer Corps outfit you're wearing right now...It's made of a special kind of fiber. The fabric is quite breathable, yet it repels moisture and won't burn easily. A low-level demon's talons or fangs couldn't even managed to tear that uniform."

"It's that strong?" Tanjiro said, looking at his uniform.

"Also, that Nichirin Sword of yours...The color varies from owner to owner, and each hue has unique properties. But since not many people end up with black blades, little is known about them. So little, in fact, that—" Urokodaki said, before cutting himself off.

"So little is known that...What, Mr. Urokodaki?"

"Since so little is known about them, black blades are said to be wielded by swordsmen who'll never go far."

The male smiled, "I don't know how I'll do in the Demon Slayer Corps, but I'm going to turn Nezuko back into a human no matter what." He said, looking at his sister, then looked at the white haired girl, "And plus, I have (Y/n)-chan helping along the way."

"You got that right!" She said, grinning.

"Yes, you're right. I have faith that you're going to make that happen."

"Right." Tanjiro said.

"One more thing." Urokodaki said, grabbing the box next to him and putting it in front of him, "Take this. It's a box for you to carry your sister in during the day. Built out o an extremely light wood called "Cloud Mist Pine." I coated it with rock lacquer to reinforce its exterior and make it even more durable."

"Thank you very much!"

"We'll match, Tanji-chan!" (Y/n) said, before gasping, "I should make Nezuko-chan some replicas of us so she doesn't feel lonely in her box!"