~Halloween Special~

This is from Gojo-chan's past, during her training days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) looked around the estate before seeing a familiar small figure, making her grin, "Sen-chan!" She exclaimed, running towards them.

The boy turned around and smiled, "(Y/n)-nee!" He said, beaming, before his eyes widen when he was tackled into a hug.

In her arms was Rengoku Senjuro, who had a similar appearance to his older brother, Rengoku Kyojuro, possessing unruly golden hair that flares out around his face, becoming red near the ends above his ears and shoulders, that he wears messily tied back behind his head. He had large, gold eyes that redden near the pupils, that are slanted inwards and shaped so as to give him a determined yet kind appearance. He also wears a plain white yukata and juban with darker hakama pants, sometimes wearing a black hair over it.

"Sen-chan! Let's go out and explore!" The white haired girl said.

"But, don't you have training to do with nii-san?"

"What? No...I have the day off."

"(Y/n)-nee..." The male said, sighing softly.

"Please, Sen-chan! I'll get you any sweets you want in the world!"

"Any sweets?"

"Mhm!"

Senjuro smiled and nodded, "Deal! Now, come on!" He said, grabbing her hand and led her, since he knew his way around.

"(N/n)! Where do you think you're going? You have training!" A familiar Hashira's voice said, making the two stop in their tracks.

"Kyo-chan! I—Can't I just have the day off? We've been training this whole week! My arms are sore from swinging the sword!" The girl whined.

Kyojuro hummed and nodded, "All right! Just for today though!" He exclaimed, with his usual smile.

"Yay!" The other two cheered as the Hashira laughed.

"Come on, nii-san!" His little brother said, smiling brightly, which made the girl clench her chest.

"Why are you two so bright!" She then looked at sun, "There can only be two suns, and that's Kyo-chan and Sen-chan!" She exclaimed, pointing at the large ball of fire.

"(Y/n)-nee!" Senjuro exclaimed, bashfully.

"What? I'm only stating the truth. Anyway, let's go!" She said, grabbing the two males hands and dragging them with her.

-----

"Nii-san, are you going to ever confess to her?" Senjuro said, looking at his older brother.

"I will, but not today." He said, as he stared at the girl, who was by a stand looking at the small trinkets on which to buy for her favorite demon Sukuna.

"Aw come on! I love her as an older sister already!"

Kyojuro laughed and pat his head, "Soon enough, Senjuro."

"Kyo-chan! Sen-chan! Here!" (Y/n) said, appearing with some mochi and giving them some.

"Thanks, (Y/n)-nee."

"Thank you, (N/n)!"

They both said, before taking a bite of the treat, humming in delight and having a cute aura around them.

'Thank you Kami-sama for letting me be by two suns.' The white haired girl thought.

"Umai!" The Hashira exclaimed.