Chapter 22

Do I feel ashamed for wasting money on something? Yes. But do I regret it? No. Why? Because it's cute. What is it? Jamil Viper nendoroid :D 

P.S. I'm sorry again for being late. I've been busy the past 3 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Edo - Yoshiwara

A woman walked through the hall, before getting to the room and opening the door.

"Hey! This all started ever since you got here, you know! How many people do you think have vanished from this House? What is it that you're doing on the sly?"

The Oiran turned her head slightly, before smiling, making the other woman angry and walk in, then the door closed behind her.

Soon, the door opened, and the Oiran walked out. The room completely empty and unscathed, no traces of the other female.

-----

Tokyo - Yoshiwara

A male stopped walking and looked down at his small notebook, "So, this is it. Ogimoto House." He chuckled as a blush took over his features, then walked into the building.

-----

Ogimoto House

"Now, then, answer me. Now, then, answer me." A voice said, as another female was wrapped with a pink obi. They dropped the notes in front of her, "Who were you writing these letters to? What was your name again? Oh, that's right. It's Makio."

Makio looked up with a glare.

"Answer me...Makio."

-----

Inosuke and (Y/n) paused by a set of stairs, looking up at them, then looked at each other, nodding. Then they went up.

-----

Kyogoku House

'It seems like I lost sight of who I was. I'm supposed to be looking for Uzui-san's wife, Hinatsuru-san. What good would it do to hone my shamisen and koto skills? Still, what am I going to do?' Zenitsu thought, as he walked and girls rushed around him, 'I've been all ears since I got here, but I haven't heard a word about Hinatsuru-san. It was two days ago that the owner of this house passed away, huh? Everyone's gloomy, and they're keeping their mouths shut.' He then paused, putting a hand to his ear to listen to the conversations around him.

"Get that for me, will you?"

"I can't find my sash!"

"I'm so hungry!"

"Has the hairdresser arrived yet?"

His ears then picked up crying. making his eyes snap open, and turn his head, "We have a crisis! A young girl is crying!"

-----

The voice speaking to Makio, paused and turned to the source of noise coming from outside, "Some are on their way. Ogimoto House certainly has no shortage of busybodies."

'I have to find a way to let him know! Tengen-sama!' Makio thought, before her eyes widen when she was picked up and the obi wrapped around her waist, tightening up, to the point that it made her let out a pained noise.

"Make a commotion, and I'll pulverize all of the organs in your body."

-----

Inosuke and (Y/n) peeked around the corner, seeing the tray of food.