Chapter 8

-3rd POV-

"South-southeast! South-southeast! South-southeast!" Tanjiro's crow said.

"Your next location is south-southeast." (Y/n)'s crow said, but more calmly.

"South-southeast!"

"I heard you!" The male said, "I heard, so give me a break and quiet down! I'm begging you! I got the message, so please!" He put his arms up, as his crow got closer.

The girl could only smile and laugh.

"Please!" A voice said, very loudly, which shocked the two slayers and crows, "Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day, you know! That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please, I'm begging you!" He cried out, holding the female by her arms.

The white haired girl grinned, seeing the familiar blond male, 'It's Zenitsu-chan!' She thought.

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?" The burgundy haired male said, confused.

Suddenly, a small sparrow flew up to the two, and landed in the girl's hand.

"Hello." (Y/n) said, smiling and petting their head to calm them, but the bird was frantically flapping their wings and chirping.

"I'm begging you!" The blond said, clinging to the girl that tried to get away from him, "There's no one else! You're all that I have!"

"I see! Gotcha!" Tanjiro said.

The girl handed the small bird to the male, "It's okay, Tanji-chan! I got this."

"Eh? (Y/—" The male said, but was cut off when the girl pulled up her sleeves and stretched, before walking up to the two.

The white haired girl then began her acting, "Zenitsu? How dare you cheat on me! While I'm home tending to everything!" She said, making the male turn and stare at the girl.

The black haired girl was shocked, before looking at the blond, "You're already courted! And here you are trying to get with me, who already has someone! Hmph!" She said, slapping him, which made him let go. She then looked at the other girl, "I'm so sorry you have to deal with him." Then she walked away.

(Y/n) looked at the shocked Zenitsu, before laughing, "Hello Zenitsu-chan! It's been a while!"

The blond male kept staring at the girl, before latching himself to her leg, "(Y/n)-chan! Is it true?! Please tell me! I need to marry you as soon as possible!"

During the whole ordeal, Tanjiro could only stare with dotted eyes, but his heart did ache a bit, seeing the other male latching himself on to her.

The burgundy haired male shook his head, before walking towards them, "What's the matter? Are you okay?" He said, looking at Zenitsu, who only cried and shook.

The small sparrow chirped as they looked at the two crows, and the crows cawed back.

After calming down the blond male, they began to walk.

"How are you?" Tanjiro asked.

The blond was looking down as he still had tears that were coming down, "Yeah. Now that I'm calmer, I'm getting hungry."

"Don't you have any food on you?"

"Nope."

The burgundy haired male took out an onigiri and gave it to the male, "Here, take this. Would you like to eat it?"

"Hey, thanks." Zenitsu said, taking it and took a small bite, before noticing the two weren't eating, "You're not eating, Tanjiro? (Y/n)-chan?"

The said male looked at him, "No, since that's all I've got."