Chapter 12

-3rd POV-

After that chaotic night happened, they went to bed exhausted from the chase.

A month has passed and it was still chaotic.

Nezuko came out from her box.

"Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu said, making the girl look, only to see him wiggling side to side, fingertips touching, "Nezuko-chan!"

The said girl could only blink, before being startled when he got closer to him. Then she ran, which made the male follow.

"Nezuko-chan! Nezuko-chan!"

(Y/n) picked up the running girl, "She's mine! I already called her!" She said, as Tanjiro stood between the male and the girls.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!" The male said.

The said male only stared at him before letting out a dopey smile, "Tan...ji...ro!" He said, before grabbing the male's hands, startling him and running, "Let's be friends, Tanjiro!" He exclaimed, now chasing the three.

"Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us! I beg you!"

"I didn't ask for this!" The white haired girl said.

"Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro!"

"Nezuko-chan! (Y/n)-chan! Tanjiro!"

"Stop!"

As the chaos was happening, Inosuke was outside.

"Man, I'm hungry." He said.

The elderly woman came by with neatly folded clothes in her hands, "Pardon me, sir." She said, and sat by the male as he looked at her, "Those clothes of yours are quite soiled, I see. I'll clean them for you, so please wear these in the meanwhile. These are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable."

The masked male could only stare, having white puff balls floating.

"How does tempura for dinner sound? You know, something covered with batter and fried." She said, which made the male let out more puff balls.

"Hey, wait up! Come back here, Nezuko-chan! (Y/n)-chan!" Zenitsu said, still chasing after the three, before the door slid open revealing Inosuke, which made all of them stop.

The male then suddenly head-butted Tanjiro's back.

"Wh-What was that for?" Then the burgundy haired male was being chased by the masked male and the blond, "Hold up! Hold up! Stop chasing us, Inosuke!"

The two girls stood by the side watching.

"Tanjiro!" The blond exclaimed.

Soon, the other box rattled, making everyone freeze and look.

"Ah, I didn't expect them to come out...Since they're antisocial and grumpy." (Y/n) said.

Zenitsu on the other hand was happy, thinking it's going to be another girl, "(Y/n)-chan has a little sister? Hello!" He said, giggling.

'But I'm an only child...' She thought, before the door opened and a hand came out.

"Don't be shy now! Come out!"

Sukuna came out and grew to his normal stature while glaring at the blond, "I hate you." He said, before walking over to the white haired girl.

"EH?! It's a guy?!" He exclaimed, before going up to the male, "What are you to (Y/n)-chan, huh?! She's supposed to my wife! So you better not interfere!"

The male only glared at him, which made the teen shut his mouth, before looking at the girl, "I'm going out for a walk." He said, already beginning to walk.