Chapter 15

-3rd POV-

Rui's head feel to the ground along with his body. Tanjiro fell to the ground, clearly exhausted from the fight and changing breathing styles.

The threads around Nezuko burned, before she fell towards the ground, but she was caught by (Y/n).

"Nezuko!" The burgundy haired male called out, "Nezuko! I-I won! I won!" He said softly, 'My father saved me! I'm not sure why I was able to unleash that attack with the kagura that's been in our family for generations. But that was what saved me! I was able to beat him!' He stood up, and looked at them, but his vision was blurry, 'Huh? I can't see Nezuko and (Y/n)-chan! Is it because I took way too many breaths?' He then clutched his chest, falling to the ground, hearing the ringing in his ears.

'This ringing in my ears is brutal! My whole body is throbbing with pain!' He tried to crawl towards them.

The white haired slayer looked at the demon beside her, "Suku-chan, pick him up." She said.

Sukuna grumbled as he walked up to the injured male, picking him up.

The burgundy haired male's eyes widen, 'The scent of blood just got stronger! Come to think of it, it didn't give off the smell of ash. Don't tell me...'

Rui's body stood up, walking towards them.

"Even though I chopped off his head?"

His hand were attached to threads that held on to his head, "You thought you'd defeated me? Poor kid. Did your pathetic delusion bring you joy? I cut my head myself with my own threads...before you could chop it off. Enough. I'll kill both you and your sister. I haven't been this enraged in a long time."

(Y/n) sighed, "Ne, Rui-chan. You know, your been mean to him." She then grinned, "How about having fun with me!"

The demon boy looked at her and nodded, trapping her in red threads.

The girl smirked as she saw Giyu's signature running up to her, cutting the threads in one swift motion, "Hello again, Giyu-chan!"

"You did a good job holding out until got here. Leave the rest to me." The black haired male said, as Tanjiro's eyes widen.

"You're like an endless stream...of lowlifes always getting in my way!" Rui exclaimed, his head now attached to his body, "Blood Demon Art..." He began as red threads appeared, before they began spinning, "Cutting Thread Rotation!" He sent towards the male.

"Total Concentration...Water Breathing...Eleventh Form...Dead Calm." He said, as the roaring water came to a stop.

"Eleventh Form?" The burgundy haired male said, shocked.

"Who cares about your Eleventh Form?" The demon boy said, as the threads came close to the male, but they were sliced in an instant, making his eyes widen, "What?" He confusingly said, 'What's going on? What did he do? The instant I got up in his face, the threads scattered. Not one of them reached him? The toughest threads of all got slashed?' He thought, before angrily glaring at him, "That's impossible! One more time!" He only blinked, and suddenly his head was sliced.

-----

'I messed up! I messed up! And I was the only one who never messed up until now in this "Pretend Family" game!' The demon spider girl thought as she ran.

-Small Flashback-

The demon girl, that wore a green kimono, ran, before tripping and falling, then looked back at the slayers that followed her.

"We finally drove her into a corner!" One said, as the one beside him looked up.

"Hey, look at that."