Chapter 24

-3rd POV-

Somewhat Earlier
Ogimoto House

A scream was heard, making two girls, who were walking, turn.

"What's going on?" The girl with a pink kimono said.

"It's a monster! A monster!" The girl, who let out a scream said.

"Hey, go get ready for work!" The other girl said.

"There's a monster boar that's demolishing the ceilings and the floors!"

"Huh?"

"How is that even possible?" The girl wearing a pink kimono said, making the girl turn to her.

"Then come with me!"

Suddenly, the floor behind them breaks, revealing Inosuke, who looked around then turned to them, and smoke came out the nostrils of his mask.

The three girls let out a yell, and the male laughed as he ran in their direction.

"I'm totally feeling the demon's presence!" He said, as the three ran, and the male stopped, "Is it here?" He then sliced up the floor with his blades, "Found it! The hole leading to the demon's lair! Get ready to die!" He jumped up and only his head fit through the hole, "Ugh!"

The three females were terrified of the male, as they watched him from around the corner.

The masked male took out his head, "So I can only get my head inside, huh?" He chuckled, "Nice try! That won't work on Lord Inosuke! I'm a man who can dislocate all his joints!" He dislocated his joints in his arms, "In other words, as long as my head fits, there's nowhere that I can't go!" He said, and slipped through, laughing as he wedged himself, "Comin' through! No one can stop me! Freakin' long! This is no game trail! A demon! There's a demon here!"

He got to the end, and jumped up high. As he looked down, he was met with pink obi all over the underground cave, and within the obi were different women, "What the heck is this?" He mumbled, as he then landed and put his bones back in place, 'Huh? A cloth with a human pattern? What is this? No, this feels like...those are living humans. So it traps humans inside a woman's belly band, huh?' He thought, as he walked, before stopping once he stepped on something.

He looked and saw that there were bones, 'Damn. Then it takes them out whenever it wants, and devours them? Pretty savage, if you ask me.' He turned his head slightly and was met with Zenitsu's sleeping figure trapped within the obi, "What's he doing here?"

"No, what are you doing?" A voice said, making him turn, "Barging in on someone else's food locker...So dirty! How dirty you are!" The obi said, as it revealed a face, "Dirty! Smelly! You damn stinkbug!"

"What did you say, you worm? So gross!"

"Why, you damn stinkbug!" The obi said, before heading towards him, which made the male instantly grab his blades and slice it.

"Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, wriggle!" He exclaimed, as he cut it, making blood ooze out, "You're really grossing me out, Worm Obi!" He twisted his body mid-air and sliced the belt, "Look how sluggish you are! You got greedy and swallowed up too many humans!" He landed back on his feet, "An attack by an overweight worm..." Then jumped back up in the air, and sliced a part of the obi again, "will never land on Lord Inosuke! Grow a spine"

From the cuts he was creating, the trapped females and male, were being set free.

"and don't come back until you're ready!"

'Damn! He managed to slice me without touching the humans! After I went to the trouble of storing all that fresh food! His intuition is razor-sharp! Especially his ability to detect murderous intent is extraordinary! So sensitive...' The obi thought, as she watched him slice more and sent more of the belt towards him, 'he can perceive attacks from any direction and dodge them!'