~Gojo (Y/n)~

(A/n: Credit goes to @Hanlu

(A/n: Credit goes to @Hanlu.)

Name: Gojo (Y/n)

Race: Human

Birthday: (Your choice)

Age: 16

Height: 6'0

Powers: Limitless, Six Eyes

Limitless: This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space, allowing them to manipulate it at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Six Eyes: Six Eyes is the eyes that shows energy in so much detail. She can even see like high-resolution thermography when wearing a blindfold. She can even recognize things that don't have energy, such as buildings, through the residue and the flow of the energy.

Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void

Likes: Sweets, animals, bothering Sukuna, Nezuko, annoying Inosuke, hugging Rengoku because he's warm.

Dislikes: Demons (except Sukuna, Nezuko, Tamayo, Yushiro and her demon companions), Up-tight people, the Gojo clan.

Personality: Playful and nonchalant, but gets serious when she has to.

Background: Not much is known about the Gojo family, but it is said that they helped create the Demon Slayer Corps with the Ubuyushiki family, making them very important to the Corps.

Relatives: Unnamed Father (Alive)
Unnamed Mother (Deceased)

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Affiliation: Gojo Family, Demon Slayer Corps

Partner(s): Agatsuma Zenitsu
Hashibira Inosuke
Kamado Tanjiro

Swordsmanship: Water Breathing, Flame Breathing

Fighting style: (Y/n) isn't very good with a sword, since she thinks she works better with her powers, but the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro, helped her the best he could along with Urokodaki with the Water Breathing.

Love interests:
Kamado Tanjiro
Agatsuma Zenitsu
Hashibira Inosuke
Shinazugawa Genya
Shinazugawa Sanemi
Rengoku Kyojuro
Tomioka Giyuu
Tokito Muichiro
Sabito (Kinda)
Yushiro
Akaza
Kokushibo
Gyutaro

Kocho Shinobu
Kamado Nezuko
Tsuyuri Kanao

(A/n: Not adding Obanai and Mitsuri because they belong together. Please stop asking for Sukuna, he isn't a part of it since he just thinks of her as a brat and a good opponent, nothing more, nothing less.)