Chapter 11

After watching season 2, I'm adding Gyutaro to the list of love interest. Y'all can't stop me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Knock it off!" Tanjiro exclaimed, running towards them.

The masked male looked over to the male, but his stomach was met with a forceful punch, cracking some of his ribs, and was sent back.

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Even I heard the crack." (Y/n) said, slightly wincing at the sound.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu and (Y/n)-chan refuses to draw their swords? It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!" The burgundy haired male said angrily.

The masked male coughed before laughed, "Oh, so that's why? My bad." He said, then lifted his head, "In that case, let's fight barehanded."

The male broke from his angered expression, "No! I don't think you get it at all! First..." He trailed off, as the other male got up and ran towards him, "We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" He said, backing up, before dodging the kick and the punch, "Fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right! Listen to me!"

Tanjiro only dodged every kick and punch, before the masked male climbed over him and spun, then going back down to the ground, holding his upper body with his hands, and kicking, making the male dodge, only a few strands of his hair flying off.

Zenitsu could only stare, 'Look at him! How can he move like that? I mean, Tanjiro just busted some of his ribs.' He thought. After staring at the fight for a bit more, he turned to Shoichi, who wiped the blood with a cloth, "Actually, isn't Tanjiro running a foul of the taboo himself? He did break his bones."

The masked male brought down the burgundy haired male, but they sprung up again.

The white haired girl sighed, "I'm tired of this fight." She mumbled, as she sat down and grabbed her box, "Hope you were a good boy, or else I'll murder you in cold blood." She whispered to the box while grinning.

Sukuna could feel her dark aura which made him slightly shiver, 'This brat is capable of killing that man if she trains more.' He thought.

The girl looked back towards the fight, only to be shocked by the mask male's flexibility, "I think he has more broken bones..." She mumbled.

"Cut it out! Don't do stuff like that! Knock it off when you've got busted bones! It's gonna get worse!" Tanjiro said.

The boar male got up, "Worse? Fine by me!" He said, before running forward, "Nothing can top the pleasure of this moment!" He threw punches.

"You need to think hard about the future!" He said, dodging the punches and kicks, before grabbing the male by the shoulders, "You need to...calm down!" Then head-butted the male.

The blond and white haired girl held their heads.

"That sound! Are your skulls fractured?" Zenitsu said.

"I think one of theirs is." (Y/n) said.

The masked male stumbled back, before his mask fell.

"Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!" The injured blond exclaimed, shocked.

The girl literally pulled down her dark glasses to see more clearly, "No way..."

"What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" The now mask-less male said, looking at them.