Chapter 7

So, um...I slept for 14 hours...so that's why I didn't upload at all lol. I was catching up on sleep since I literally didn't sleep for 24 hours yesterday. But as soon as I got home, I just went upstairs to my room and passed out...After Rocky left me alone (he did came into my room later on again, because he wanted to be on my bed again but I was passed out asleep.) And don't worry, I did eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

The temari wielding demon laughed, having her temari balls in her hands again, "You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!" She said.

"The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And are the demon hunters accompanied by two demons? What's going on here?" The male demon said, confused.

The girl laughed, "Isn't this fun?" She said, dribbling the temaris.

"Still, I have to say, Susamaru..." Yahaba said, looking at the girl with his hand, as she looked at him, "You way of doings things is so immature. So careless. You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!" He scolded.

"Oh, stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares? And now we can have tons of fun!" Susamaru said, throwing the temaris, making them crash into the house before they came back.

"You've gone and splattered me again!"

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled. And besides..." She said, laughing seeing the two demons and demon slayers through the opening she creating, "Found 'em! Found 'em!"

-----

'A temari! So, she caused all this damage by throwing that temari?' Tanjiro thought, as he hugged Nezuko close to him.

(Y/n) looked out the opening as Sukuna was next to her, 'Man...they look weak. Wonder if we can get kikufuku again. I need more sweets.' She thought.

'That woman...Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?'

Susamaru threw the temaris again, making them bounce off the walls.

One of them headed towards Tamayo and Yushiro, which made the male stand up and go in front of the woman.

"Lady Tamayo!" He exclaimed, but the ball moved and came from a different direction.

Before it could hit him, he was pushed out of the way, making him shocked.

"Yushiro-chan! Are you all right?" The white haired girl said, looking at him.

The male looked at her with eyes wide, before his eyes widen, seeing the temari ball heading towards them again, "Oi! Mo-" He said, but cut himself off when he saw the temari ball bounce off of her, 'What...? How?' He thought.

The girl smiled and pat his head, "Glad you're okay!" She said, before standing up and facing forward, so her back was facing them, "You may be wondering why I wasn't affected by it. Well, I have my barrier up!"

"Barrier...?" He mumbled, before his eyes widen, "You're a..."

"Gojo (Y/n) at your service!" She said, "So, everyone right now is protected by my barrier."

The burgundy haired male turned to his sister, "Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" He said, which made his sister nod.

"It's too dangerous outside!" Tamayo said, "We have a basement, so take her there!"

"Understood! Nezuko!" He said, as the said girl ran towards the injured woman from the attack.