Chapter 29

I've seen comments on this book that question the timeline. Especially since it's JJK. Guys, it's literally Taisho Era (1912-1926), meaning Satoru, Yuji and all the other characters aren't even born yet, also meaning that the JJK plotline is useless. The reader is Satoru's ancestor, that's why it's useless to ask about the other characters when they ain't even born in the Taisho Era.

Sukuna is the only valid character because he's from the Heian Era (794-1185), so he's fucking old as shit.

P.S. I will make a few changes to the story, since obviously more info on Gojo's abilities came out, so yeah...

Also, question! Should Hantengu should be another one for the demon collection? Yes or no?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"It probably is! This is...crazy, huh? What should we do?" Tanjiro said, as the three kept hugging each other, breathing heavily.

"My heart is about to burst!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Can't stop our hearts from pounding, huh?" Kotetsu said.

"No!"

"Mr. Tanjiro! You were at a loss because you couldn't get a new sword forged, right? I'm thinking it would be all right if you took this sword!" He said, looking at the male.

The male instantly shook his head, "No, no! That wouldn't be right!"

"The steel they used in the Sengoku Period is the best quality ever!" He exclaimed, waving his arms around.

"No, no, I couldn't!" He kept shaking his head.

"But we only found it because you came here!" The kid said, standing on the male's thighs, as the teen held on to him.

Tanjiro held the kid up by his hands, "That's because it already had a battle history stored inside, and I just happened to be there when it broke! So no!"

Kotetsu was now propping up the male, who was in a handstand, "Are you sure about that? Really?" He said as the male let out a noise, "Want to pull it out just to take a look?"

"Sure! I know I'd like to see it!" He exclaimed, as he now had the sword in hand.

The three stared at the sword, the male before unsheathing it, seeing that it was badly rusted. They then laid on the ground.

"It's rusty."

Kotetsu sat up, watching the two slayers sit up, "Well, yeah. Of course it is. It's been neglected for like 300 years, and no one knew about it. Sorry! I got you worked up for nothing." He said.

He looked at him, his eyes no longer shining, "It's okay! I don't mind, all right?" He said as he teared up and they streamed down.

"Whoa! Mr. Tanjiro! Mr. Tanjiro, my bad!" He exclaimed.

(Y/n) waved her arms around, "Tanji-chan! No crying!" She exclaimed.

Though, they soon turned their heads, startled, as they heard heavy footsteps.

"What was that?" She questioned.

From the woods, an extremely muscular Haganezuka stomped towards the three. The muscular male stepped into the light, startling the three.

"Who's that? Mr. Haganezuka?" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"I have heard your story. I'll take it from here." Haganezuka said.