Chapter 17

-3rd POV-

Nezuko stared at Sanemi's bleeding arm.

"What's the matter, demon? Come on! You know you want it." He said.

Obanai's elbow kept digging into Tanjiro's back, which made Shinobu look at him.

"Iguro-san, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit please." She said.

"I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move."

"Kamado, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst." She said.

"His veins will burst!" Uzui exclaimed, "I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on! Start bursting!" He said, as Mitsuri stared at him, before turning to the next person.

"Poor soul..." Himejima said, "Such a weak, pathetic child. Namu Amida Butsu."

(Y/n)'s brow twitched slightly, 'I'm really getting annoyed by some of them, especially snake guy.' She thought.

The demon girl's fist tightened to the point blood dripped down, from how hard her nails were digging.

The Wind Hashira let out a laugh.

The burgundy haired male kept struggling, which made the white haired girl grip the Snake Hashira's wrist, and pull him up.

"Ya know, I don't like you very much." She said, making the black haired male wince from the grip she had on him.

The male broke out the bindings and ran, "Nezuko!"

Nezuko stared ahead, before her vision showed her when they first met Giyu.

"She's my sister! She's my younger sister! Nezuko is different! Though I don't know how it happened!"

Then her vision changed, being surrounded by her family.

"All humans and Sukuna are you family. Protect humans and Sukuna."

Her vision switched to (Y/n) handing her plushies of herself, Sukuna and Tanjiro.

"Nezuko-chan! I hope you like them! It's okay if they get ruined, because I'll always fix them up if it's for you." She grinned, patting her head.

'Humans and Sukuna are to be protected and saved. Never hurt them. I will never hurt them.' She thought, as she glared at Sanemi, before turning her head, shocking him.

Oyakata turned to the twin girl, "What just happened?"

"The demon girl turned her back in disgust. Although she'd been stabbed two times by Shinazugawa, and despite his flaunting of his bloody arm in her face, she restrained herself and did not bite. The demon male ended up throwing Shinazugawa at Gojo-sama in anger, before returning back into his box. And as she mentioned, he must be a rare demon since he didn't like the smell of his blood."

"So now, it's been proven that Nezuko and Sukuna won't attack humans, right?"

Obanai pulled his arm back, "What do you think you're doing, Gojo?"

The girl grinned, "Ara? Being rude to the heir? Shame on you."

"Tanjiro...(Y/n)..." Oyakata called out to the two, making them look at him, "I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko and Sukuna. You must prove it to them starting now. That you two and them can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can both be useful."

Tanjiro instantly went down to bow lowly at the male, as the girl grinned, 'What is this feeling? It's like I'm floating. His voice...Is it because of this man's voice that I'm feeling like in the head?'