Chapter 16

To all those who wished me luck in my job interview, I go it and thank you all. I start on the 22th of June :'D So as celebration, here's another chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Bummer. I heard they were a Demon Slayer with demons in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one dab-looking dude, huh? The girl looks more flamboyant than him." A white haired male said.

"And now, we'll put them on trial! I see!" A male with flame like hair said.

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon...Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave! And the girl, she's so beautiful! It's sad she's in trial.' A female with pink and green hair said.

"Wh-Who are these peop-" Tanjiro said, but his head was pushed down by the Kakushi.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"Uh-huh. Sure they're strong, but I'm stronger. So hush that mouth." (Y/n) said, snapping the rope around her wrists, "Those things were uncomfortable..."

"Hai, Gojo-sama!"

'Hashiras? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly?' The burgundy haired male thought, as he saw the Hashiras staring at the two, 'Where are we now?'

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're both about to be put on trial...Kamado Tanjiro. Gojo (Y/n)." Shinobu said, looking at the two, "Before we start the trial, why don't you both explain the crime you've comm-" She was cut off.

"There's no need for a trial!" A booming voice cut in, making them look over.

Flame Hashira
Rengoku Kyojuro

He had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils.

Rengoku wore a paler brown version of the regular uniform, which consisted of a brown gakuran jacket, a white belt around his waist and pants. Over this, he wore a haori with a white-yellow gradient pattern and red flame-like ridges at the end. Finally, he wore red kyahan with yellow flames erupting from the bottom-up, with pale brown tabi socks and a pair of white zori with red straps.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead them along with the demons!"

'Ah, Kyo-chan being a loyal one to rules...' The white haired girl thought, grinning.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyanlty. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance. "

Sound Hashira
Uzui Tengen

Uzui was a very tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular man with lightly-tanned skin and white hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail. He had quite thin, maroon eyes that appear to slant inwards, each with one long eyelash flowing to the far side of his face.

He wore a sleeveless and dark turquoise version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, along with a wrap of burgundy cloth around his calves with his pants tuck in, and white-strapped zori. He also wore two thick, golden rings around his upper arms and what appear to be a pair of finger-less blue gloves, secured around his middle finger with a band of white and his wrists with another set of thinner gold rings, this time with two on each side.