Chapter 19

-3rd POV-

Inosuke and Zenitsu stared at Tanjiro and Kanao in shock as they were able to cover the cups their would touch before moving to the next at a fast pace.

"Holy-" The yellow haired male said.

"Look at them go!" The masked male said.

The burgundy haired male grabbed the cup, but the girl grabbed his hand, then grabbed it, but the male was too late to cover it.

"That's it!" Aoi said, making the two stop and the male let out a sigh.

"You sure are fast, Kanao!" He said, as the said girl stared at him.

"Your record is now ten wins and ten losses."

"I'm totally not done yet. Let's go for a run. Are you up to it?" He said, turning to the two males.

"You mean while doing Total Concentration, Constant?" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah." He nodded, before hitting the male's stomach, who barely flinched.

"Keep this up the whole time?"

"Monjiro!" Inosuke exclaimed, opening his shirt, as the yellow haired male punched is stomach repeatedly.

"Take this!"

"That's nothin'!"

"You're all brawn and no brains!"

"Let's go!" Tanjiro said.

-----

A Few Months Earlier

A woman played the biwa.

Suddenly, a demon appeared. They had black hair with orange at the tips, teal markings on their face.

Lower Six

They looked up, noticing the infinite rooms and staircases, 'Where the hell is this place?'

Another demon appeared, as they walked.

Lower One

He had ringed blue eyes that tilt sharply down towards the sides of his face, the left one of which with the kanji for "Lower One" etched into its iris, and a horizontal slit on his right instead of a pupil. He had three square-shaped markings on each of his cheeks, each separated by a smaller square, which fade from green to yellow in color, and straight, chin-length hair of a dark black color which he wore parted to his right, the right side tucked behind his ear. His hair fades into a red-pink color near the ends, but appears blue at the tips of the two longer, shoulder-length strands that curve upwards and outwards below the base of his neck, from under the rest of his hair.

He wore a long, black button-up coat that arched upwards on either side of his legs so that only the two tails in front and behind fall down below his knees, and a white dress shirt, the cuffs of which appear over those of his coat. He also wore a pair of pinstriped pale gray pants and plain, slightly heeled shoes of a similar color.

Another close by demon turned their head. They had long brown hair, and facial hair.

Lower Two

Lower six looked up at the woman that had only played one string of the biwa, 'Was it that woman's Blood Demon Art? Looks like the whole space is distorted around that woman.'

The female then played strum it twice.

A demon with pointed ears and scars appeared.

Lower Three