Chapter 14

-3rd POV-

"Were you acquainted with any of them? There don't seem to be any survivors around here. We were advised that several rookie Mizunoto had joined the battle, but they might be dead by now, don't you think?" Shinobu said.

Giyu only turned his head, "Let's go."

-----

"Isn't the moon lovely?" The female said, as the two ran through the forest, "Since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along."

"I'm only here to slay some demons." The black haired male said.

"How callous of you! All right, then, let's split up here. I shall proceed from the west."

"Agreed." He said, before the female jumped up, disappearing.

-----

The blade only got through halfway the demon's arm.

"It's no good! The blade won't go through!" Tanjiro said, before the demon raised their other arm, about to punch him, but familiar chipped blades stopped them.

"So hard!" Inosuke exclaimed, seeing his blades barely making through.

(Y/n) watched, 'If their blades won't work...' She thought, before grinning, 'Should I do Black Flash?'

The spider demon pushed the two males back.

"I can't slash him even if I use an attack! What should I do? What should I do?" The burgundy haired male said.

The girl looked at him, "Tanjiro! Leave him to us! You go on ahead!" She said.

"What? No!"

"Don't come near my family!" The demon said, running towards the male, "Stay away!" He threw a punch, but only for it to be stopped by a force.

"Tanjiro! Go!" The white haired girl said, now in front of him, and had her glasses off.

The male stared at her eyes, before nodding, "All right. Good luck here." He said, running off, but the demon threw a punch at the male, only to have their hand cleaned off.

"Oi, oi, oi, demon-chan! Your fight is with me and Inosuke-chan!" She grinned.

The male looked back at her, nodding, then left.

Inosuke could feel the temperature change, and noticed looked at the girl, "What the hell is with the aura!" He exclaimed.

(Y/n) grinned widely at the demon, "Let's have some fun...."

-----

Zenitsu kept breathing, trying to slow the poison, 'It's getting really hard to breathe now. I have no feeling in my arms and legs anymore.' He thought, as his limbs had shrunk.

From below, the spiders were looking up.

'Nezuko-chan...(Y/n)-chan...I'm sorry.' His eyes grew blurry, before softly closing.

"Don't give up!"

"Don't give up!"

"Don't give up!"

'Don't...' He opened his eyes, 'give up!' He thought, before his eyes followed after a butterfly that flew by, but then Shinobu appeared before him, 'Who are you?'

She put a hand by her mouth, "Moshi moshi! Daijobudesuka?" She said.

-----

Tanjiro ran before stopping when he heard a yell.