Mugen Train Arc

This will be a very short chapter, but it's now the end of Mugen and on to 2nd season :D See you then, since uploads will be slower now because I work 3rd shift and won't have time unless I'm on my days off. So please, bear with me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Akaza jumped away from the girl, "I'm not fighting you!"

"Hm? Why not? You want a strong opponent right? I'm here." (Y/n) said, staring at him with her striking blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness of the night.

His eyes twitched, "Tch! As if! I'm not fighting a woman!"

'A respectable man...' She thought, and grinned, outstretching her hand to him, "Aka-chan! Join me in my journey!" She said, which made the others eyes widen.

This made him confused.

"I'm helping Tanjiro turn his sister back into a human. Plus, you get to hang out with Sukuna! Your buddy! And of course, me. Who is very lovely and admirable." She smiled and appeared in front of him, patting his head, "And I'm the strongest."

"Hah?! No one is stronger than Muzan-sama!" He exclaimed, backing up from the girl's hand.

"Are you sure about that? With all the training I have done. I'm the strongest being in this earth. So, join me, Aka-chan! Betray that man like Suku-chan and join me! It will be a fun adventure, don't ya think?" She grinned.

The demon male kept staring at the girl's hand, that was still outstretched, 'Muzan-sama is still looking out for Sukuna...But if I went missing, he will look for me. But...' He narrowed his eyes and looked at the white haired girl, "If I do, what do I get out of this." He said.

"I'm glad you asked!" She exclaimed, wrapping an arm around him, "You get headpats, be friends with my friends, gossip with Suku-chan, get to nap, adventure with us. Did I mention headpats? Yeah."

Akaza stared at her with a blank expression, as she let go of him, doing a spin and outstretched her hand to him again.

"So, what do you say? Give up trying to murder my Kyo-chan! Because I'm just going to interfere." She pouted a bit.

He stared at her hand then at her, 'If she's the strongest...it means that I can get some skills from her...' He thought, then brought up his hand, putting it on hers, making her grin widely.

"Aka-chan! I'm glad that you joined!" (Y/n) exclaimed, tackling them in a hug, making them fall and let out a grunt.

"Oi! Get off!" He exclaimed, trying to get her off.

Rengoku fell to his knees, panting, since now he didn't have to worry about Akaza.

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro exclaimed, running to him.

The said male coughed, feeling blood drop down from his chin since he had broken ribs.

(Y/n) got up and ran towards the injured male, "It's okay Kyo-chan! Don't close your eyes or go to sleep!" She said, looking around, before her eyes widen a bit, seeing the rays of the sun starting to appear, "Akaza! Go hide! I'll come for you in a bit!"

The said demon nodded and ran into the forest as the sun continued to rise up.

The fiery haired male stared at the slayers, "Let's talk a bit." He said.

From above, a crow came flying and landed on top of the turned over train.

"There's something that I remembered...while I was dreaming. You should go to my parents' home, the Rengoku residence. There should be some notes there left by the preceding Flame Hashira. My father read them often, but since I never did, I don't know what's in them. There might be some kind of record of that Hinokami Kagura you mentioned." He said, as his eyes grew heavier.