✾𝟮𝟯✾

Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho looked at each other before looking at Y/n with bright smiles

Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho looked at each other before looking at Y/n with bright smiles. "At your service, y/n-chan!" they both exclaimed brightly. Y/n chuckled. "So, I need you guys to shake this bell till I'm awake, if I breath in a wrong way," Y/n said. The three took the bell and nodded. "Yes, Y/n-chan!" Sumi said. "Good luck!" Naho chirped. "We know you can do this!" Kiyo said with bright eyes as Y/n smiled before she laid on the bed and did her breathings and soon fell asleep. 

The bell rang as Y/n's eyes opened. Y/n looked at the three girls. "You did your breathing wrong," Naho said. Y/n nodded. "Again," she said. "Okay! You can do this Y/n-chan!" Sumi exclaimed happily. "Yeah! We know you can do it!" Kiyo added. Y/n smiled brightly as she fell asleep. After five minutes, the bell rang. "Again," Y/n yawned. Kiyo nodded. "Don't give up Y/n-chan!" Sumi exclaimed. 

Y/n then fell asleep. A second later, the bell rang. Y/n opened her eyes in frustration. Sumi looked at Naho who looked at Kiyo who was looking at y/n. "You can do this, Y/n-chan, you just need a few more practice!" Naho said. "Yeah!" Kiyo and Sumi nodded. Y/n then breathed in. "Got it," Y/n said calmly before she breathe in, collecting the air, she could feel the dirt being filtered with her throat. 

She could feel the oxygen flowing in her veins calmly, reaching the ends of her fingers and toes. One minute, two minutes, three minutes, and that turned to thirty minutes, forty minutes, and eventually one hour. One hour turned to two hours, two hours turned to four and four turned to eight. 

Sumi yawned as Kiyo and Naho was sound asleep on the floor. Y/n's eyes opened slowly before she yawned as the bell rang. "Good...job... y/n...chan..." Sumi yawned. Y/n looked at her. "Sleep on my bed, I'll be going training," Y/n said kindly as Sumi looked at her. She noticed Kiyo and Naho asleep on the floor as she picked both girls in her arms and place them both on the bed. "Go on, you should sleep," Y/n urged for Sumi to rest. "Thank you, y/n chan!" Sumi said sleepily before she slept on the bed next to the two girls. 

Y/n smiled before she sighed happily and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. 

She was wearing her usual haori with a white kimono today. "Good morning, Kanao-san," Y/n nodded. "Good morning, y/n," Kanao nodded back. Today, they are going to do an intense training session. Y/n breathed the air as she could feel the cool and gentle air entering her nose. She exhaled calmly with a calm smile as she stretched. She was getting a hand of this breathing practice.