✾𝟮𝟰✾

Y/n and Kanao were best friends as the months come and pass by

Y/n and Kanao were best friends as the months come and pass by. Kanao considered her as her sister as they trained, tell stories, and eat together, technically doing everything together now. Y/n considered Shinobu as a very gentle and beautiful lady that she considered her as a master. 

The gradient hair female with a butterfly hairpin that held her hair tightly at the back of her head with a white gradient haori and a sword on her hip was walking towards Kanao's room where Y/n and Kanao were just doing some origami. She knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "Come in," Y/n said loudly. The girl went into the bright room. 

"Good morning, Shinobu-san," Y/n nodded politely as she placed her paper crane on the small table as Kanao continued following the instructions. "Good morning Kanao-san, Y/n-san," Shinobu nodded in approval. "I would like to announce to you two something," Shinobu cleared her throat. "You both are going to be attending the Final Selection next week," Shinobu said. Kanao looked at Y/n as Y/n looked at Kanao. "Be sure to train hard, Y/n-san, Kanao-san," Shinobu said. 

"Now, I shall excuse myself for I have a mission to complete," the hashira excused herself as she shut back the door. "Why don't we train later?" Y/n suggested. Kanao nodded as she fold her small orange paper. "Kanao, do you feel tired using that coin of yours all the time?" Y/n asked. 

Kanao looked at her, she was about to answer-- "Give me your coin," Y/n interrupted. Kanao looked at her with squinted eyes before she gave her the coin. "What a pretty coin," Y/n mumbled as she observed it. "Kanao-san, follow me," Y/n urged as she twirled the coin in her hands and grabbed it. 

Kanao raised her brows. "Okay," Kanao nodded. Y/n opened the room and walked downstairs, Kanao following close behind. They reach the engawa as y/n rushed to the free space. 

"Now, If this lands on Heads, you won't need to use this coin anymore! If this lands on the tail, then you'll use this coin," Y/n exclaimed. Kanao's purple eyes widened. Y/n flipped the coin high up in the air. As it fell and shine in the last second, Kanao missed seeing the answer. What was it? Was it heads or tails? I couldn't see it, Kanao thought. 

Y/n slapped the coin once it reached her palms. She opened her hand and saw Heads. She rushed over to Kanao and showed her the coin. "It's heads! You won't need to have this coin to decide your decisions!" Y/n smiled brightly. Kanao's eyes widened again as she thought. Did she cheat? No, the coin fell fairly and she didn't turn the coin around, Kanao thought to herself.