✾𝟮𝟵✾

The twins removed the fancy red cloth off to reveal a bunch of ores on the table

The twins removed the fancy red cloth off to reveal a bunch of ores on the table. "Now then, please pick an ore," one of them said. "The steel for the sword... that will annihilate demons and protect you will be of your own choosing," they trailed off. Y/n's shina engawa flapped its tiny wings as it rested on Y/n's shoulder, while Y/n is playing with a butterfly. 

"Well, not that I'm going to live very long, probably," the blond said with a frown. The five of them stood in front of the table of ores. y/n had a strong urge to pick one specific ore that caught her eye. "I have absolutely no clue," the black-haired boy said. Y/n and Kanao glanced at each other before smiling and looking back at the ores in front of them.

Tanjiro sniffed before he walked forward, Y/n and the black-haired boy looked at Tanjiro as Tanjiro reached out of one of the ore. 

"I see," a voice said as he pets his crow that had a personal purple accessory on its neck. "As many as six of them manage to survive, huh?" the voice asked.  "Excellent." 

"The number of my children has increased again. I wonder what kind of swordsmen they'll become," a man with long black hair and a white haori with purple flames said. 

Tanjiro and Y/n went on separate ways, they promise to meet each other soon, they have birds to sent letters and they promise to write to each other every week or so for now on. As Y/n and Kanao walked back to the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu was waiting at the entrance as she smiled softly at the two. "Good job, you two," she grinned as she welcomed them with open arms. Y/n's eyes widened as she glanced at Kanao who was looking at Y/n. Y/n sighed happily before she wrapped her arms around Shinobu and buried her face on one side of Shinobu's shoulders as Kanao did the same to Shinobu's other side. Shinobu hugged them both and shut her eyes tightly before breaking into a small smile. A genuine smile.