✾𝟯𝟭✾

tw: blood, rumours (don't force yourself) 

It was a sad scene, the aura was painful yet relieved. After a while, they both wiped their tears off as they sniffed, still hugging each other tightly and that's when Kanao stepped into the scene. "Kanao-san," Shinobu greeted as she makes sure that she gave her best smile that she could give. Kanao nodded. "Kanao-san, I have some important news to give you," Shinobu said with a small smile and a soft glare. 

Kanao's eyes widened. "Me... and Y/n.. are related?" Kanao asked. Shinobu nodded. Kanao's eyes watered. "Really..?" Kanao asked in a small voice. "Yes," Shinobu grinned. Y/n was smiling quietly in the background, scared of what Kanao's reaction would be. "I have another sister?" Kanao asked, her tears fell. "Yes," Shinobu smiled. Kanao rushed to Y/n and hugged her tightly. 

"I'm glad you're reincarnated," Kanao cried. Y/n stared at Kanao. "Because you're my best friend and I don't know how I'm going to make it till here if it weren't for you," Kanao mumbled as she let out a small sob and her grip on Y/n tightened. 

Y/n's eyes widened as she slowly broke into a smile as her eyes went blurry with her shining tears. "Kanao-san..." Y/n trailed off before she shut her eyes and hugged her adopted sister back. Shinobu smiled at the interaction before she went close to them and bring them into a big hug. 

✿ 

Y/n and Kanao wore their demon slayer's uniform with their belts and haori too. They had their sword on their hips as they wore their white boots. Y/n's hair was in her normal half up-half down hairstyle with a big butterfly hairpin that made tied half of her hair while Kanao did her usual side ponytail with the butterfly hairpin. 

Y/n's hair clip was a butterfly hair clip with purple wings and green for its discal cell.