11-20

Chapter 11

    She looked down, her heart was faintly shining, and then she spread out her hand. I don't know when a green dot appeared on her palm, which was beating at the same frequency as the light in the heart.

    What is it?

    This is something the previous generation has never done before!

    It's just now that she can't tolerate her thinking about other things.

    Putting away the remote control found in the security room, she resolutely walked out of the area and headed for the road to her school.

    Since Lu Li came out to look for her and she came from the school, he must have never expected that she would drive back by herself. There is only one route for the car from B to this side. Although he still can't get through his phone, it doesn't need to be. Looking aimlessly, walking along this road, he should still be able to catch up with him.

    Coming out again, the entire street was deserted, and there were only rows of cars on the road blocking the road, as well as the inhuman zombies wandering on the street.

    She dodged by the car, walked as light as a cat, quickly shuttled in the traffic, easily avoiding the zombies.

    All the way forward, he ran back to the scene of the previous bus accident and hid far away beside the car to observe the movement there. Fortunately, she did not see a familiar figure that she shouldn't have seen.

    In fact, this is not the ground she is most worried about. The most terrifying thing is that if he thinks she is at the bus station and rushes to find her there, it will be fatal.

    There must be countless people bitten into zombies in crowded places. If he really ran there, it would be tantamount to sending him to death.

    Therefore, she must try her best to find him in the shortest time!

    Lu Nan Qimao kept pushing forward with her waist tightly close to the body, trying to avoid the dozen or so zombies beside the bus.

    Everything seemed so smooth, just as she was about to walk past the scene of the car accident, the mobile phone in her pocket rang untimely.

    "Damn it!"

    Almost as soon as the bell rang, she took out the phone and pressed the answer button, from beginning to end, but it took four or five seconds, but it was still too late.

    Those zombies seemed to have taken stimulants, and they rushed towards her, screaming and screaming in their mouths. After hearing the sound, more zombies rushed over.

    She ran lifelessly, listening to Lu Li's voice coming from her phone. Although she was being chased by the zombies at the moment, she still couldn't help but relax, at least he was safe.

    "Sister, I saw you, I saw you, I'm in the gas station at this crossroads, don't run around, hurry up and hide to me!" Lu Li's voice was pleasantly surprised and terrified. She screamed in fear, "My God, those monsters are chasing you..."

    "Wait in there, I'll go right there!" Lu Nanqi gave an order, hung up his phone, put his hands on the front of the car, leaped hard, jumped onto the body, and ran back quickly through the roof of the car.

    Those zombies who caught up with her quickly didn't react for a while, but were thrown away by her. Those who were chasing far behind had become the problems she wanted to solve.

    Several zombies lay on the body, trying to tear her off.

    Fortunately, her speed was fast enough that she didn't let these frustrating things succeed!