471-480

Chapter 471
Seeing victory right in front of him, a group of people suddenly swarmed nearby.

Huo Zhonglin laughed, "Do you think that I only have such a small number of people? It's too naive." The

number of dozens of people suddenly came from all directions and surrounded them. These people's shoulders were all with The logo of the crystal nucleus.

They are all experimental products researched by Xi Lingzhi, and the ability of the same level of ability is much higher than that of the ability of normal ability.

Not only are there more people than them, but they are also more capable.

The victory that was in front of them seemed to be fogged up again, and even their roads were hidden from view.

"So many people?" Tan Lei was outspoken, "This is simply to come prepared, just waiting for our people to come, and then rush to kill."

He just discusses the matter, and does not think that Huo Zhonglin is his boss, but chooses proverbs. .

It is clear to everyone that it is because of being clear that it is more difficult to be confident in your eyes.

Huo Zhonglin, why do you do this?

They understand, but they don't understand this truth.

Is it worth sacrificing so many subordinates to catch one person?

At least in their eyes, it is cruel and worthless.

"What about the number of people?" Lu Li, who had been taking the opportunity to be in the poisonous mist, suddenly spoke. His eyes were clear, but his expression of murderous intent appeared. "Anyone who wants to kill us must die!"

Follow him. When the words fell, the poisonous fog that hovered outside suddenly recovered all of a sudden.

The air returned to clearness, and only the falling snow in the sky was left, which only made people feel unusually clean and thorough.

Those people seized the opportunity and attacked them immediately.

"Take it to death!" Lu Li let out another cold and merciless stern, spreading his hands and lifting them up suddenly, two clusters of poisonous mist appeared in his palms, the abilities in his body became one force, and his palms fired outwards.

The poisonous mist seemed to be conscious, and quickly surrounded the group of people who wanted to kill them, only attacking them specifically, instead of attacking at the sight of them.

Lu Nanqi was very pleased that Lu Li succeeded, and the things she worried about would not happen again.

"Little goblin, go and kill them all." She gave orders in a ruthless manner.

Ho Ping grabbed her hand and said, "No, don't kill." The

sacrifices have been enough. His efforts are just to ease the killing and alleviate his father's mistakes. Similarly, he doesn't want her and his father now. The same, full of fighting.

Lu Nanqi said: "I see, these people have something made of a crystal nucleus on their arms. They are Xi Lingzhi's test objects, Xi Lingzhi's dead men, and they are specifically controlled to complete the task for him. Their purpose is to catch me and Lu Li. Their thinking is not under their control. After Xi Lingzhi's death, their bodies will be silently activated. Unless they die, they will only think about completing tasks for the rest of their lives. "

But I believe that there must be a way to save them." Huo Ping said, "They are my brothers. I can't just watch them become such people."

Lu Nanqi pursed his lips.