491-500

Chapter 491

"Giving one's destiny to others is just a fool's approach." Those people looked ugly, but Lu Nanqi still said: "Instead of living in the shivering and shaking every day, it is better to strengthen yourself to face your own enemies. Every bit of growth is a struggle against the enemy. Rather than handing over your life to me, it is better for you to take your own life."

She looked at them one by one, "Fate is your own, except for yourself. Others will never cherish it."

She seemed to have said these words for the first time.

To strengthen yourself is to face the end times and give yourself the best gift.

It's just that many people are accustomed to living under the protection of others, and shrink back when they encounter certain things.

But sorry, on her side, some will always face difficulties directly, she will not be the fulcrum of others, and those who are with her must be strong together.

Those people did not speak, but looked at Zhang Mingyue one after another.

But Zhang Mingyue was looking at Lu Nanqi with an ugly face, as if struggling.

With so many lives, it was indeed difficult for her to make a judgment for a while.

In silence, a woman beside her stood up suddenly, "Mingyue, she is right, we can't always rely on you to protect, no matter what it is, we must learn to face it. We are not children, and you can't protect. We

will live forever." The people next to him immediately agreed, "Yes, it's already raining heavily outside. Regardless of whether the disaster they say will come or not, it's better to take some measures than no measures."

"Yes, don't be afraid of us having trouble. , The big deal is that a life is lost, but if the sacrifice of a few people can save everyone, it is also worth it." In

this way, there are more people with voice.

For a moment, the sound was loud enough to cover the sound of rain outside.

"You..." Zhang Mingyue sighed for a while, "Well, everyone will take action together and work hard for our homeland."

They are not afraid, then she has nothing to worry about.

As for Ruihuai...he will be fine, he will be fine... The

rain has not stopped, from the night until dawn, it still hasn't stopped.

Everyone woke up in the morning, some water had already accumulated outside the courtyard, and their feet stepped in to the ankles.

They are located at a higher level and they have accumulated so much water. What about the lower places?

That scene is probably already unimaginable.

When Lu Nanqi came together, he took out the bamboos from the space and asked the thief third to lead the older and younger people and teach them how to make bows.

The younger ones followed Meng Lun and the others, using the bamboo for drainage work.

It is bound to be in this rain, not to leave any rain nearby, so that in the days after it continues to snow, the eaves will not turn into ice.

Only in this way can it be guaranteed that in those days in the future, it will not be frozen alive.

It was raining all the time, and it gradually ceased until the afternoon.