21-30

Chapter 21

"Don't you understand what you mean? Or, you don't understand human words?" Lu Li became bitter.

As long as he thought of the picture of Ye Xin snatching the remote control just now, he couldn't wait to slap it over.

Why is there such a shameless woman in this world who has done shameless things by herself, so she is ashamed to be justified here.

Lu Nanqi glanced over there and got out of Jia Baihang's arms. He was kind to them and reminded them, "Go to the second floor and turn right to the guest rooms. If you want to rest, go there by yourself. While choosing the room, you can't take anything in the room except for food. You can use everything else at will."

After the order was over, regardless of the group of people who were still at the door, they went straight upstairs.

Jia Baihang shouted to her, "Does Sister Lu have any anti-fever medicine at home?"

His eyes fell on Huo Ping, who needed Niu Weiyuan's support to stand up, with worry in his eyes.

Lu Nanqi also looked over, "He will be fine. He has a fever and waits until time, and he will retreat on his own. During this time, you just need to make sure that he is not disturbed by the outside world. This period is very important to him."

Although Hoping was suffering from burning all over, it was not that he could not sense the outside world.

He heard Lu Nanqi's words clearly, with a very sure tone, as if she understood all this.

He raised his eyes to look at her, but Lu Nanqi had turned around and continued to climb upstairs.

Before his vague eyes, he could only see her slender back, with firmness and strength, able to hold up a vast sky.

What more did Jia Baihang want, and Hoping directly waved his hand to stop it.

"It doesn't matter, I can hold it." He said, and followed upstairs.

The downstairs is too noisy for him to recuperate.

Although his body is very hot, he can clearly feel that there is a powerful force in his body that is running away in his body.

It is precisely because of this powerful force that he cannot be controlled, that is why he is extremely painful.

Believe that as long as this force is controlled, he will be fine.

Huo Pingqiang supported him on the stairs, walked to the first room on the right, and directly pushed the door in. That unknown force was eating away his will. There really was no extra effort to choose a room. , As long as there is a place to lie down, he will be happy anywhere.

As soon as he entered the room, he curled up on the bed in pain. If it weren't the only bit of willpower that supported him, he would have fainted a long time ago, and even yelled out.

Lu Nanqi's room was in the first room on the left, facing Hoping's room.

Across the entire staircase, at least six or seven meters in diameter, she could still feel the depression he was enduring.

After the power awakened, her five sense perception abilities were much better than before.

She was aware of this problem when she could clearly hear the conversation between Ji Chen and Ye Xin at a distance of more than ten meters away from the school gate.

Only when she woke up at that moment, she was not sure for a while, now that her ears are still working so well after such a long time, did she dare to really make a conclusion.