181-190

Chapter 181

"Then what do you ask me to do, I just want to go home to find my family, is this also wrong!" Feng Hui became excited.

His hometown is three cities away from here. He tried to drive back, but was forced to come back on the highway.

A plane crashed into the high-speed passage, completely blocking his way home. Then go back on foot? That is unrealistic.

So he thought of airplanes.

Now that the plane is readily available, how can he be willing to run out of such troublesome Cheng Yaojin.

"You hand over the nuclear weapons, I will accompany you to find the plane, and go back to your hometown with you." Hoping assured him.

"What?" Feng Hui looked up in disbelief. After so many unforgivable things had happened between them, he was still willing to help himself regardless of the predecessors?

Hoping had a full view of his hesitation, and repeated what he said just now, "As long as you promise to hand over the nuclear weapons, I will accompany you back to your family. No matter what you want, I will do it." Do it with you."

"You don't need to do this." Feng Hui's eyes lowered his head dimly, "You don't need to do it for me!"

He knew that the nuclear weapons were with Zhao Qingmeng. Qingmeng took it back, and there was no need to estimate how he felt.

However, he chose to negotiate with him and discuss with him.

Do you think he doesn't feel guilty enough for him?

"I'm not for you." Huo Ping also followed in a deep voice, "I promise my elder sister, I will not seek revenge from you, and take good care of you."

Feng Hui's eyes turned red. I'll change my mind!"

Hoping's voice was hoarse, "This is just a promise between me and Fawth. It has nothing to do with you. I told you that I just wanted to give you an explanation. What I do is not for you, but for you. For my sister."

Zhao Qingmeng's eyes darkened, and without waiting for Feng Hui, he directly sacrificed nuclear weapons from the space.

"It's not just a bullet, what's the big deal, just give it back to you, why attack other people's feelings." She still held her arrogant chin as always, but her eyes could not hide the sadness and depression.

Her man is still thinking about the ex-girlfriend who has returned to the west.

As long as he mentions his ex-girlfriend whose soul has returned to the West, she is a real girlfriend, and she is nothing in an instant.

Lu Nanqi did his part, and unceremoniously put the nuclear weapons into his own space, and then patted his butt with satisfaction and left.

Regardless of whether they are grievances or emotional entanglements, they have nothing to do with her.

"Sister, don't you wait for them to go together?" Lu Li chased behind her.

Lu Nanqi asked back, "Why wait?"

The task she came out this time has been completed, and everything else is no longer related to her. Why should she stop and watch them deal with their relationship affairs?

How about playing house?

Lu Nanqi took the first step and went back the same way, occasionally encountering some zombies on the way, so he chopped it and continued digging for crystal nuclei.