201-210

Chapter 201

It's too troublesome to hide and tuck, at least it's hard to get something.

It won't cause any threat to her if it bursts out now, and when it is threatened in the future, when her wood power is high enough, there is no need to taboo those who are uneasy and kind.

Senior Muhe helped her a lot, and she was able to repay her favor this time.

"Don't worry, as soon as I get the supplies, I will definitely return you immediately." Muhe.

He was so embarrassed that Lu Nanqi was ashamed of him. If he didn't tell him, what could he get in return, Bai, just wanted to relieve her own psychological burden.

To owe too many people is always a burden.

Du Bing, Feng Hui, Mu He... the more people I saw in the past, the more irritating her, telling her all the time, how trash her predecessor was.

Therefore, she has to work hard to pay back what she owes these people, so far, she has to worship her who was so useless in the past.

The two people who were scratched were put in the observation room.

Muhe and the others entered the base smoothly.

The staff saw that they met Lu Nanqi, and wittily arranged the residence of the three of them next door to Lu Nanqi.

Lu Nan Qizhi politely said to Muhe to take a good rest, and then went straight back to his room without any more words.

Chen Chen looked at the new man with anxiety. He looked at Lu Nanqi's eyes so straightforward and unpretentious at all. He talked about his feelings and love for her every moment.

This man has a deep scheming and a thick-skinned face!

When Chen Chen came down, he had only this impression of Mu He.

He was filled with a sense of crisis, and only felt that the relationship with Lu Nanqi would not be preserved. If he didn't care and hurry up and stand beside her, he would soon be snatched away and displaced!

Thinking that Mu He lived next door, Chen Chen felt more troubled. He knocked on Lu Nanqi's room door overnight and called Chen Bao out, with a solemn expression that made her look at Lu Nanqi's thoughts.

See if there is a man she likes in her heart, and who is that man!

This method is a bit lacking, but if he doesn't know the truth, his whole heart will be uneasy, he can't hide his thoughts, and if he has thoughts and things he can't understand, he will be crazy.

Chen Bao didn't look down on his spine, with a look of contempt, "If you like it, be bold. Look at you like that. No wonder Seventh Sister is not tempted by you."

"Come on, don't you, I know what you mean!" Chen Chen The whole person was bald in an instant, he knew that Lu Nanqi didn't like him, she was his sister anyway, could you not be so merciless to him?

"You deserve to be single, such a stupid man, who would like it!" Chen Bao rolled his eyes and returned to the house in disgust, leaving Chen Chen alone in the empty courtyard. That's the case, but when she entered the house and saw Lu Nanqi lying in a daze on the bed, she couldn't help but ask, "Sister Qi, are the three men who came back with you your friends? "

Lu Nanqi didn't reply.

Chen Bao leaned forward and was about to reach out and explore her thoughts.