421-430

Chapter 421
As soon as Lu Nanqi led Chen Xiaobao to the gate of the base, Huo Zhonglin arrived soon afterwards and stared at Lu Nanqi, both angry and hateful.

"Dad, why are you here?" Hoping was also a little surprised.

Huo Zhonglin is angry and has nowhere to say, he can only smile, "I'll come over and take a look."

Huo Ping said, "Dad, don't worry, I will take care of all this, and I assure you that these people will be safe outside. Living."

Lu Nanqi looked at the two of them, with a faint smile on their faces, not much more, not a lot less, Huo Zhonglin was guilty, and the smile on his face slowly became unbearable. trend.

Chen Xiaobao's return made several people happy.

Tan Jiatong and the others wandered around Chen Xiaobao, asking her about everything last night.

Chen Xiaobao bit his lip without saying a word, and looked at Lu Nanqi for help.

Chen Xiaochen left his job and went to the base to find Chen Xiaobao one morning. Hearing the news of her return, he rushed over.

Seeing Chen Xiaobao standing in front of him safe and sound, his whole person sitting on the ground, holding Chen Xiaobao's hand tightly, staring at her, with an expression of wanting to get angry but reluctant to get angry.

Fearing that what to say would irritate her again, she would leave home again.

"Tell me, what the hell is going on!" After a long time, he only asked this question.

Chen Xiaobao still asked Lu Nanqi for help.

Lu Nanqi was sitting on the ground aside, and Lu Li was healing her.

Chen Xiaochen followed along and looked at Lu Nanqi's wound, with complicated eyes.

She said such ruthless words, and easily irritated his stupid head without any reason. After that, she only knew to question her, but after she turned around, she ran to save Chen Xiaobao and even got it all over. It's hurt to come back, why?

"You..." Looking at the wound on Lu Nanqi's arm, Chen Xiaochen was speechless for a while, not knowing what to say.

He was already stupid, but now, he just feels more stupid.

Lu Nanqi's wound slowly healed under Lu Li's treatment.

He even lost the opportunity to ask "Are you anything?"

In the end, he can only bow his head in frustration.

The truth has come to light. It was Lu Nanqi who rescued Chen Xiaobao and came back. Although Lu Nanqi was wounded, but fortunately, they were both fine.

Everyone was happy in their hearts and kept asking about what happened during the period.

Chen Xiaobao was so overwhelmed by their questions that he ran to Lu Nanqi, "I haven't slept all night, can you let me take a rest? If you have any questions, you can ask Qijie. What happened to me? She already knows everything."

She was worried that she said too much, so she missed it.

Seventh sister reminded her not to say something.

But she was not confident that she could control her mouth at all.

If that's the case, let Seventh Sister solve everything, I believe she will be able to handle it well.