411-420

Chapter 411

"Yes, yes, thanks to my little fairy hero, your kindness, I will remember it in my heart." Lu Nanqi smiled, and the doorknob turned and opened.

Chen Xiaobao in the room was frightened by the sound, and suddenly curled up his body to be smaller. The little one was on the bed, very pitiful.

"Chen Xiaobao, it's me, go, go back with me now!" Lu Nanqi walked over.

Chen Xiaobao, who was completely frightened, heard Lu Nanqi's voice, and sat up from the bed with a sudden rise. The moment he saw her, he cried and cried, regardless of whether Lu Nanqi would refuse or not. He leaped forward and locked Lu Nanqi's body tightly, lying in her arms, tears and nose running down, "I thought, I thought this was true for the rest of my life, and I would never see Sister Qi again..."

Lu Nan Qi pulled her away, and she continued to pounce back, pulling a few times to see that she was too stubborn, Lu Nanqi finally gave up, let her hold her, and said, "When we came, here The staff member was just not there, so if you hold me to cry like this, do you want to wait for their people to come back, and then catch me together as a test

object ?" Chen Xiaobao stiffened and finally stopped crying.

She jumped out of bed in a panic, grabbed Lu Nanqi's hand and sprinted outside, "Hurry up, they will draw our blood, they will do all kinds of weird things for us, they are cold and cruel, they let I'm going to kill someone, let me use my ability to kill people... But my ability can't kill people, so they locked me up, they threatened me, saying that my ability can't kill people, then let me have the ability People come to kill me..."

Lu Nanqi grabbed her, "Don't panic, there is no one outside, no one can hurt you anymore."

"They will come back, they will come back soon, we will never There will be no chance to go. Seventh sister, go quickly..." Chen Xiaobao almost jumped up and down in a hurry, but still did not see that Lu Nanqi had an urgent plan to leave, she begged, "Sister Qi, please go quickly. , You can't be arrested by them because of me, and I can't hurt you."

"When you quarrel with me, when you leave with anger, why don't you think about these problems for me?" Lu Nanqi said.

Chen Xiaobao was startled, the whole body was quiet, and her head dropped, not daring to look at Lu Nanqi again, "I, I..."

She was so ashamed that she was speechless after all.

"Okay, go back and settle the account with you." Lu Nanqi deliberately furious.

Chen Xiaobao's head dropped lower.

"Seven sisters, what are we going to do with those who are also locked up? Should we rescue them together?" She asked in a low voice.

Lu Nanqi didn't give the answer directly. Instead, he looked at her for a few seconds before saying: "Do you want me to rescue them all?"

Chen Xiaobao secretly looked at her, and saw that she showed no signs of anger, so he mustered up his courage and nodded solemnly. "Saving a life is better than building a seventh-level buddha. I believe that doing good deeds will be rewarded. Seventh sister, they are all poor people. Like me, they were all caught here and locked up. I believe them. You must hate this place too. If you can rescue them, I believe they will be grateful to you. Maybe they will use it for you in the future."

Lu Nan asked her with a cold eyebrow, "You again Take a peek at my thinking."

Chen Xiaobao shook his hand hurriedly, and tried his best to explain: "No no, I just accidentally touched your hand, and then accidentally saw a little sight, but I promise, this time, I definitely did not deliberately ask for it. To feel you."