151-160

Chapter 151

Ye Xin pounced all over, Lu Nanqi raised the dagger and faced him directly.

The second "puff" sounded, and Ye Xin's sharp scream finally stopped abruptly.

The blood splattered on the spot, also spraying Lu Nan Qi's face.

She wiped the blood from her face extremely calmly, and calmly pulled out the knife in the middle of Ye Xin's heart.

There was no sound around, and everyone watched this scene timidly. Although Ye Xin's behavior was hateful, Lu Nanqi's behavior was also scary.

Both of these sisters did not blink.

Ye Xin fell straight to the ground, twitching with pain all over, the hole in her chest suffocated her, and soon, she could not breathe well.

Ye Xue crawled to Ye Xin's side in horror. She was also hit by a knife. At this time, she didn't care. She only knew to hold Ye Xin's chest tightly with her hands. !"

Ye Xin seemed to not hear Ye Xue's words at all, and when he died, he still stared at Lu Nanqi with straight eyes, as if he wanted to portray her to his heart, and then he would haunt her after being a ghost!

"Lu Nanqi, even if I die, I won't let you go!" After she gritted her teeth, her unwilling hands finally dropped weakly, and the undulation of her chest became more and more angry. If the balance spring only hangs in one breath.

"Call the doctor, Song Li, call the doctor!" Ye Xue collapsed and yelled at the crowd.

No one left, not even Song Li.

This is the end of the world, without any medical equipment, even if all the people in the world are doctors, it is impossible to save her.

Ye Xin is destined to die without a doubt!

And he couldn't make a move.

A daughter who pushed her own father to the zombies, if he saves, how will he explain to the people in this entire base? Leaving a murderer by his side and helping a murderer is no different from helping a murderer.

Although he is a vulgar person, he still understands some simple truths.

It's not worth it to lose one's mind for a woman.

Seeing Song Li's indifferent, Ye Xue finally sat bald on the ground, drooping her head down and lifeless, and then suddenly chuckled.

Someone next to her: "She is crazy like her daughter! How can this kind of person stay in the base? That is a scourge. Drive her out and must throw both of them out!"

Then there was a voice like this. After a while, it grew bigger and bigger, surprisingly neat.

Song Li immediately ordered people to throw them outside the base without any hesitation.

Ye Xue looked at him with hatred in her eyes, "Song Li, you are so

cruel !" Song Li only felt funny, "You and your husband's 20-year relationship between husband and wife, Have you ever thought about it? I, Song Li, change one woman a day, do I have to be married to them for a hundred days? This is the end of the world, and some are just deals. You really think I am stupid. I don't know what you are calculating! "

Ye Xue's expression was pale, yes, she didn't even care about Lu Jinming's feelings for so many years, who would care about her relationship in bed these two days.