161-170

Chapter 161

Only in this case, Lu Nanqi naturally can't tell them in person, just: "Wait a minute, there are still a few minutes, what anxious."

Everything is under her control, the monk can't run away from the temple, even if Zhao Qingmeng really flees At this base, she also has a way to find Feng back to them.

What's more, she knows Feng Hui's nature so well, how can she give them a chance to run away.

As expected, at the last minute, Zhao Qingmeng ran over breathlessly and expressed her opinion to Huo Ping. She also wanted to contribute to the base, and she wanted to follow along with this action. go.

If she was a man, everyone would definitely agree, but seeing that she was as weak as Lu Nanqi, the group of men next to her would subconsciously reject it.

It's hard enough to protect a woman, so why should they protect one more?

Seeing the various expressions of the men, Zhao Qingmeng straightened her body subconsciously, full of pride: "I am also a space supernatural power."

She even couldn't wait to perform in front of everyone, spreading her palms upwards, her palms flew out of thin air. A piece of clothing appeared.

Lu Nanqi never showed them space powers from beginning to end, so it was the first time these people have seen each other.

It only feels fresh, it seems to be better than those with supernatural powers like them.

At least she can store things. In these last days, even when she escapes, she doesn't need to carry a big bag, and she can leave as soon as she wants to leave by herself.

"My space is a three-dimensional cube of more than 100 square meters. How big are you?" Zhao Qingmeng looked at Lu Nanqi and raised his chin even more proudly.

Lu Nanqi smiled lightly, "It's not too old, maybe it's just twice as big as you."

He took another breath, clearly visible around him.

More than two hundred flats, that can hold a lot of things.

Zhao Qingmeng's face was stunned, and his smile stiffened.

Lu Nanqi raised his eyebrows and smiled silently. For those who want to step on her, huh... she has always been rude.

Zhao Qingmeng arrived on time, and the team set off as planned.

Because Hoping had cleaned up the vicinity of the base, the journey went smoothly. The more I drove outside the base, slowly, I started to see the zombies. more and more.

From the beginning of using the car, to the loss of the car on foot.

There are too many zombies, which is not conducive for them to drive, because the sound of cars will only attract more zombies.

It has been almost a month since the end of the world, and everyone has basically mastered some basic knowledge, so no one has any objections.

Thirty men spontaneously guarded the two women in the middle of the team, and then marched all the way.

There were too many people and few zombies encountered. Naturally, Lu Nanqi didn't have to take action, standing in the team with peace of mind and letting them protect.

It was always Meng Lun and Lu Li who rushed forward, and the others hardly did anything. The attitude of those who were originally unhappy about Lu Nanqi's insistence on bringing these two men more, but seeing their fighting ability, gradually, this unpleasant voice also disappeared.