401-410

Chapter 401

"Not all people are like them. Do you have to doubt your own life for the sake of a few evil people? A person who will be affected by others can only represent, but this person is not strong enough." Huo Pingqing Chuckled lightly.

It was like a spring breeze.

The exhaustion of the whole day, as well as this bunch of bad things, didn't seem to affect his mood at all.

Lu Nanqi calmed down.

What he said is correct. A person who is easily affected by others can only show that this person is still weak.

This seems to be said specifically for her.

She didn't want to admit it, but she was stabbed inwardly.

No matter how strong and powerful she can be, but when her heart has been strong, her distrust, cautiousness, and stepping in place are her biggest injuries. Traces of human injury.

A person who is only willing to stay where he is, no matter how powerful he is, he will never be able to make real progress.

She has been working hard to grow herself, but she has forgotten how the church heart will move forward.

He strengthened his heart, she strengthened her body.

They seem to be the same, but they are quite different.

He wants to defend the country, she just wants to protect the family.

Suddenly, she just felt that she was still weak and ridiculous.

From rebirth to the present, her fullness has been replaced by hatred. She can't see who she is, and can't see everything.

Lu Zixin was dead, and at the beginning, she even felt sorry.

The person she hated died that way, so easily, but in her heart, she didn't have the slightest joy. It was so easy for Lu Zixin to die, but she felt that it was too cheap for her.

She should abuse her fiercely again, making her more painful ten thousand times, and it won't be too late to kill her again.

A person who is shielded by hatred can see how far his eyes can see.

Her sensibility was less than half of the man in front of her.

It was ridiculous that she would live a lifetime again, thinking about it.

She stared at him quietly for a few seconds, then smiled suddenly, "Probably, but I still don't want to give anything to those people. I promised to help. It's all because of your face. I can help, but this Favors are in your head."

Hoping curled his lips slightly, "Simple."

He had no reason to refuse a condition that would make their relationship more intimate.

"If you say that, then... let's go, I'll take you to the warehouse." He said and got up.

Huo Zhonglin, who was tied up, struggled again, his depressed throat hissed at Huo Ping.

The land has been turned around and looked back Huozhong Lin South and look at the past, some funny squinted, knowing Huozhong Lin angry enough, she also partial said:. "You have today, but fortunately, no gas spitting blood"

around a few people are Lin Wei stood there and didn't laugh with her.

Tying up the leader is already a big rebellion. When this matter is completed, none of them can escape punishment.