71-80

Chapter 71

The third thief's eyes flashed, and he quickly calmed down, "You are my god? It took me half a month to do this one. I have no materials and tools. Do you think you can do it if you want? I will prepare the crossbow for you. I might have starved to death during this period of time."

Lu Nanqi: "Just tell me what materials I need. I will prepare everything. You are only responsible for doing it." The

third thief was suspicious. Staring at her, mostly unbelieving.

Wherever there is such a good thing in the world, he can get food just by doing things. This is not a legal society before the end of the world. Everyone can get the reward he deserves by relying on their labor.

Who knows if she will regret it again after he completes the task.

It's not that he doesn't know how rare the food is.

"Don't believe it?" Lu Nanqi saw his doubts, and once again took out a bag of cookies for him, "I don't lack food." The

old thief shook his mind.

Lu Nanqi continued to confuse and confuse, "Follow me, you won't go hungry anymore."

"Make you a crossbow, and you will be responsible for my three daily meals?" The thief's third child seemed to mutter to himself, silent. After a while, he raised his head suddenly and moved her two words, "Ghost letter!"

"Not a hand." Lu Nanqi was extremely serious: "If you live for one day, do it for me." The

thief's third son was surprised, "You Why do you want so many crossbows."

"Kill the zombies."

"Then why should I believe that you can give me food every day?" The thief's third child still looked questioned.

"You have eaten food now, haven't you?" Lu Nanqi smiled confidently, "There are some roads,

if you don't try to walk, how can you know how this road is." "It seems that you have a lot of food. It's like." The third thief suddenly reached out and snatched her bag, looking around, but there was nothing in the bag except a set of clothes that Lu Nanqi had changed. He looked disappointed, "You dare to speak up if you don't have anything."

The two bags of biscuits that Lu Nanqi gave him just now were actually taken out of space. He looked in the bag, and naturally they didn't.

"It's better to make a deal. If I can take out such a bag of food for you before the evening, you will use it for me." She stood up, took out a piece of chocolate from her pocket without hurries, and went slowly in front of him. It tasted, "It's really sweet, and occasionally eat chocolate, it tastes good." The

third thief stared blankly, Lu Nanqi took out two pieces of beef jerky in the other pocket, the third thief You're not welcome at all, and rushed to dig her pocket, but found nothing.

Lu Nanqi had an innocent look, "I'm sorry, that's all there is."

"Give it to me!" The thief's youngest man robbed her of her beef jerky.

Meat, dreams are all such things.

"I'm going out to fight monsters, please feel free to wait for my food." Lu Nanqi bit the chocolate and swaggered away, waving his hand leisurely to the third thief who had already eaten beef jerky behind him.

It seemed like you were going out to fight monsters, but it was almost as if you were going shopping.

Lu Nanqi didn't wait for Du Bing to come before leaving. After betting with the third thief, Lu Nanqi went straight out of the base.