141-150

Chapter 141

Lu Li only felt that he saw Xuanhuan, and his staring eyes fell out, "Sister...do you have

supernatural powers too?" Lu Nan nodded, pointed at the door, and told him to silence, she whispered: "It's not that you don't have the power, but because you have the healing power, you don't feel it."

"Healing?" Lu Li obviously couldn't understand.

Lu Nanqi pulled out the dagger from his body, took his arm, and directly made a wound on his arm. The wound was bleeding out, and when the blood was about to flow out, it slowly healed at a speed visible to the naked eye. , Until it recovers as before.

Lu Li was already shocked and speechless. For a while, he was dull: "So, I can save people like a doctor?"

Lu Nanqi nodded and continued to explain, "Healing the abnormal energy costs a lot of energy, and the only energy that can be used is not. For this, only these crystal nuclei."

"You went out all night just to get these things?" Lu Li reacted, feeling distressed.

On the one hand, she was curious about where all these things came from.

He again said, "But, why do you have these things?"

"Save people first, and I will explain to you later." Lu Nanqi took his hand and placed a crystal core in his palm, "Minnian Induction, feel the energy of the crystal nucleus, and slowly absorb them all into your body."

Lu Li obediently followed, closing his eyes slowly, feeling the coldness of the crystal nucleus in his palm.

Soon, the cold feeling gradually climbed onto his arm and slowly swam into his body.

He smiled in surprise, "Sister, I feel it." It

was not as difficult as he thought.

Because of the absorption of the crystal nucleus, I only feel comfortable physically and mentally.

"Very good, that's it." Lu Nanqi nodded in satisfaction.

The whole night's hack and kill, the crystal nucleus of a half backpack.

Over time, the number of horrors that appeared in the heads of zombies became more and more.

Lu Nanqi doesn't know how many of them there are, but there are a lot of them anyway, and there are probably nearly two hundred.

With so many crystal nuclei, she didn't dare to let him absorb them all.

Lu Li had absorbed almost thirty, and Lu Nanqi put away the crystal core, and when the last one in his palm was absorbed, Lu Li was also successfully promoted to the first level.

The white light all over his body flashed suddenly, and he only felt that his body was much more comfortable and lighter than before.

"Sister, it feels really great." He couldn't help but exclaimed in excitement.

Lu Nanqi once again grabbed his hand and placed it on Father Huo's face, "The healing power is invisible, and it can only be seen when saving people. Therefore, I can still only sense it with my heart, well, carefully. Feel the energy in your body carefully, and then slowly release it...Use it to sense the wound..."

Lu Li closed his eyes, feeling the heat of the wound, and took a deep breath, slowly Release the things in the body.

Countless white dots floated into Huo's face. Slowly, the originally rotten wound on Huo's face gradually became scarred.