101-110

Chapter 101

Lu Nanqi drove to Du Bing's side. Du Bing's car was already surrounded by zombies. The surrounding zombies were crashing with their stiff bodies. All the windows were wide open, but she didn't see Du Bing at all.

There was no blood on the car, and she didn't smell the pungent smell of blood. The zombies only hit the car body all the time, and did not reach into the car. It can be seen that Du Bing has successfully escaped from the car.

She calmly analyzed everything and began to patrol the surroundings, and she saw Du Bing's figure in the house on the side of the intersection.

He hid in the room, behind the glass window, beckoning to her.

Lu Nanqi drove the car over, Du Bing opened the window and jumped out, and quickly rushed to Ford's trunk. Lu Nanqi also sprinted the car away at this moment. When the zombies found them and chased them, she was already there. Drive the car away, leaving the group of monsters far behind.

Du Bing climbed into the car from behind and asked in the first sentence: "Did something happen?"

Lu Nanqi shook his head: "No."

Du Bing pointed to her neck, a little worried: "You are injured. "The

wound is very thin, and the blood has dried on the neck. I only felt a little itching when I cut the wound, and then there was no feeling, and the little itching, to her, was like a child's scratching. How can I take it to my heart.

Listening to Du Bing, she seemed to think of the wound on her neck, but she still didn't care. She wiped her hand casually on her neck and explained: "I met a friend, I talked a few words, I made you wait for a long time, sorry. "

Du Bing was only worried about her and wanted to know her situation there. He didn't question her because of waiting, but he saw that she didn't want much, so he had to give up.

"The tanker was successfully brought back. This will definitely boost the ambitions of the people at the base, and there will definitely be more people willing to come out looking for supplies in the future." Du Bing looked at Lu Nanqi, it was a rare opportunity for him to look for words. It's a pleasure to spend time in peace. This pleasure comes from the heart. I can't help but want to share my feelings with her, hoping that she can also be infected by his happiness, occasionally relax and smile.

He spent so many days with her, and never saw her really smile once. Many times he licked his lips, mostly sneered. There was always an unkind taste. It is no wonder that Song Li would be uncomfortable with her attitude, if not really Ordinary people, I'm afraid that few would like her sex.

"When people die, naturally they will find a way for themselves." Lu Nanqi was also happy, the mission was successful, and those weapons would be hers, and she would truly become her thing.

It's just that I have seen too much joy, anger, sorrow, life and death. This achievement is not enough to make her cheer, and she is accustomed to facing everything with an unremarkable expression. In many cases, she hides her emotions. In my heart, I always give the impression of being indifferent and uncomfortable.

Furthermore, although there is some truth to Du Bing's words, she still cannot agree.

There are so many people in the base who are willing to go out, but there are so few people. After all, they are too well protected. Gradually, they are not willing to pay. Everyone knows that there is food to stay in the base anyway, but it is more often to die when going out. Under fear, everyone naturally chooses to stay at the base.