341-350

Chapter 341
Lu Nanqi rushed over and slashed the man's arm with a palm.

The man gasped in pain, his palm was loosened, and the mental core of his palm fell.

Lu Nanqi probed his hand again and steadily caught the crystal nucleus.

Looking at the crystal clear spiritual core in her palm, she smiled with satisfaction, "Whose thing is, I can never run away." The

man was furious and wanted to pounce on her, Lu Nan kicked him over and kicked him directly. On the ground.

These people next to them are all people who have been on the battlefield and have experienced life and death.

It was the heroic struggle of Lu Nanqi that he saw with his own eyes.

In their own hearts, they respected Lu Nanqi.

So when the man yelled for them to come together.

They just looked at each other, and then turned all their gazes to Hoping.

Obviously, they were waiting for Hoping's instructions.

They are more willing to listen to Hoping's words than to pay attention to this doctor who is a bit crazy and has a bad temper in all aspects.

To make it harder to hear, they didn't take him seriously at all.

If it hadn't been for Huo Zhonglin to bring him here, they probably had already stepped forward together to help Lu Nanqi beat him together.

"Lu Nanqi, you will not give me the crystal nucleus!" The man did not give up after being kicked, and still insisted on reaching her.

Unable to wish, vow not to give up.

"Even a doctor like you who only concentrates on researching knows my name?" Lu Nanqi smiled lightly, "It can be seen that my reputation at the base is really good. Since you have heard of my reputation, it must be the same. I have heard of my temperament, since you know what kind of person I am, you still want something from me, do you think it is possible?"

"I am also contributing to the base, why don't you understand my mind!" The man is anxious Jumped in front of her.

He couldn't make it clear, seeing the crystal nucleus run into her hands, all his next research was soaked up, his whole heart was like being scratched by a cat, itchy and uncomfortable.

"That's your business. The person you should find shouldn't be me."

"But..." The

man was going to say it again. Lu Nanqi had already raised his hand to stop him from continuing.

She only looked at Huo Ping and said, "I'll

get my crystal core." Huo Ping took out a part of the bag from the table and handed it to Lu Nanqi.

The person next to him suddenly disagreed, "She took so much, how shall we divide it later?"

"And among them, there is Meng Lun's share." Hoping explained, his eyes flashed over them one by one, "Why, right? I have an opinion on my assignment? How about you come up and divide? Don't forget, she killed the two mental zombies!" The

men lowered their heads, and were not as embarrassed to say anything.

Lu Nanqi bumped his bag and left with satisfaction.

"Miss Lu!" Huo Zhonglin yelled anxiously.

"Chief Huo Da, do you want me to continue to discuss cooperation?" She turned her head, her face was mocking.