221-230

Chapter 221

The word madness fits him better.

Stopping over there, the noise of the trouble disappeared by more than half in an instant.

As soon as Zhao Qingmeng took the lead in making trouble, Mu He's eyebrows were tightly locked, "Who am I supposed to be, you are ashamed to question her here, what are you going to question her?"

Although he didn't know Zhao Qingmeng, he was outside today. The brief time to get along was enough for him to see what kind of woman she was.

It's just cowardly useless waste.

What did she do when everyone was fighting? What else can you do besides shaking? Had it not been for Feng Hui to protect her, she would have died hundreds of times.

When encountering such a thing, she didn't go to review herself first, she even dared to run over to make trouble.

Shameless!

"Who are you to her? How come every man speaks for her and stands by her side whenever something happens?" Zhao Qingmeng sarcastically, "Don't you all belong to her... a girl's family, why do you do that? Not self-love..."

A woman who doesn't love herself, the first thing that makes people think of, there is nothing else besides the bedside affairs, right?

Especially for men, the moment when Zhao Qing finished the dream, the look in Lu Nanqi's eyes changed, meaning it was unclear.

A person is very powerful, but he won't be as powerful as he can, let alone a woman.

Every time she went out, she was the only one who returned to the base safely.

It must be the men behind her who helped.

So many men willing to help her, there must be an extraordinary aspect of her.

And this side, isn't everyone curious, she is on the couch.

At any time in this world, the most indispensable thing is always people's gossip and theater thoughts.

In a short period of time, people watching the excitement have made up for a bad scene.

"My man?" Lu Nanqi smiled lightly, "According to you, your boyfriend Feng Hui is also my man? Don't forget, he also spoke for me."

"You shameless!" Zhao Qingmeng Suddenly he was furious, "You are embarrassed to say such words, Lu Nanqi, you are not disgusting."

"This is not mine, I just follow your words to speculate, because I am also curious, these men want to be me Yes, what are you going to do?" Lu Nanqi put his hands around his chest, ignoring the surrounding eyes.

To ask her to calm down for the sake of face-to-face, then she was very wrong.

What is the noodle in the last days?

It was already severely trampled under the feet.

To have strength is to have face.

Zhao Qing dreamed that it was unhappy to find her, it was the wrong person.

"Don't give me a baby. In short, you said, this crystal nucleus, whether you hand it or not!" Zhao Qingmeng was furious with his hands on his hips.

Lu Nanqi greeted her, "Isn't it?"

"Have you heard that, she wants to swallow the crystal nucleus!" Zhao Qingmeng's voice increased, "She is a selfish woman. Everyone sees her face clearly, so don't get caught in the future. She was so pitiful that she was fooled."