481-490

Chapter 481

Zhang Rui was surprised and looked at her in surprise. She didn't even open her eyes. How could she know he was hiding?

He froze for a while, and even forgot to put down the feet that were originally going to retreat. He looked funny like a golden rooster independent.

The three men were silent for a while, only to feel that there were more and more vines entangled around them, but they still didn't see Lu Nanqi doing anything.

Although these vines are not malicious to them, it cannot be said that they will not suddenly go crazy and kill them later.

Guarding against people is indispensable, but it is better to be careful.

What's more, they are all people who have seen amazing plants.

Zhang Ruihuai couldn't bear his curiosity, and asked again: "What are you doing? Are these vines really not harmful to us?"

When he said that, his posture was unstable, and the independence of the golden rooster finally could not be maintained, shaking a few times. Next, the foot was even pulled by Fuji Suddenly, and the whole person fell directly to the ground.

The dead leaves all over the ground were stunned by him. Those vines felt the shock, and the timid immediately took them back.

"It hurts me so much..." Zhang Rui wailed on the ground, clutching his sore butt, and about to get up.

"Don't move." Lu Nanqi warned again, frowning, "You scared them."

"Me?" Zhang Ruihuai pointed to his nose, looking innocent.

It's because they scared him, OK, no matter how you look at him, he looks more like the weaker side.

She actually protects these vines?

incredible!

Lu Nanqi pursed his lips, Zhang Ruihuai still wanted to speak, Meng Lun grabbed his arm and shook his head silently.

Zhang Ruihuai saw that Lu Nanqi was really ill, and moved his lips, but in the end he didn't say anything.

Forget it, business matters.

At this moment, the garden suddenly changed, and the vines that were quiet around suddenly flew up.

The world in front of me turned into an oasis, and even the sky was hidden. The vines soared up into the sky, one by one, forming countless green waterfalls.

In their shocked eyes, those vines and the snow in the sky fell straight and slid back to the ground at a galloping speed, at the speed of lightning and flint, and the surrounding vines were quickly disappearing.

Only Lu Nanqi's hand resting on the vine on the ground glowed with a faint green light.

This ray of light was rapidly shining and expanding at the speed of light, and soon surrounded several of them.

The light was cool and soft, full of warmth.

They felt the power of that positive energy.

At this point, it was really certain that these energetic vines would really not pose a danger to them.

It's just... what makes them so well-behaved?

They were still in surprise, and the surrounding scenery changed again.

The originally silent forest suddenly rioted again.