281-290

Chapter 281

She is a third-level wood element, and these bamboo monsters are only one-level, and the highest is only two-level.

They can feel the energy in her body, far above them.

Although there are only third-level woods, they are quite different from their second-level woods.

But it was only a few seconds before they went crazy again.

Her attraction is that they are irresistible. No matter how powerful her abilities are, they have countless powers. As long as these powers are brought together, they will definitely be able to subdue her.

After a few breaths, they went crazy again.

Lu Nanqi ran wildly in the bamboo forest. The road had already branched out because of their obstacles, and it was no longer the same one before.

She no longer insisted on taking out, but took out the gasoline from the space, ran between them, and then spilled the gasoline on the dead leaves on the ground.

A barrel of oil was drained by her.

The bamboo monster exploded with power and surrounded her in a circle, making her irresistible.

Lu Nanqi sacrificed the vines and smashed the roots of the bamboo in the ground, taking their deadly crystal nuclei.

The two bamboos suddenly swayed wildly in the quiet air, as if they were about to break their waists by the wind.

After struggling for a few times, he became soft and motionless.

She continued to be the source of their lives on the ground, and soon a few crystal nuclei were put into her bag.

She also punched out an exit from the circle that did not go in or out.

She jumped straight to the exit, and when she turned her empty palm, a lighter appeared, and she slammed her sideways into the circle.

The lighter drew a beautiful arc in the air and landed steadily on the gasoline she spilled.

The fire ignited, and the bamboos were burned instantly.

The dense bamboo spread out instantly, the branches retracted, but the fire has spread, the bamboo is still being burned and shook, struggling before death, trembling crazily.

The bamboos far away that were not affected immediately absorbed the burning bamboo nuclei and immediately became stronger. With that stronger posture, they attacked Lu Nanqi more fiercely again.

Lu Nanqi seized the opportunity and went straight down the mountain.

However, no matter how long their branches are, they can't reach the foot of the mountain.

Lu Nanqi's figure drifted away, and the bamboo forest on the top of the mountain finally gradually recovered calm, no longer desperately trying to take her blood.

Everything returned to calm, as if nothing had happened.

Only the place that was burnt to black recorded everything today forever.

Lu Nanqi reached below safely.

The little fairy had already waited there, disgusting her for the time she spent, "Even if you can't even escape, you say you can't give up?"

Lu Nanqi released the car from the space and slowly took out five crystals from his pocket. Nucleus swayed flauntingly in front of it, and then slowly held it in his palm to absorb it, "It just happens to have the same attributes as me. I knew it... I should have taken the opportunity to dig a few more." The