441-450

Chapter 441
Zhang Ruihuai's colorless lips flicked, and he was so frightened that he couldn't speak. The thoughts that had been lost because of her words suddenly woke up.

After a while, he trembled his lips and said: "We, will we die here like this..."

He was really terrified, thinking of his still young life, even his studies had not yet been completed, and the great world outside was too late to let He glanced at it and was about to die at this time.

I only feel sadness coming from it, and I can't help but want to cry.

"If you die, how can I make a deal with your sister? Don't worry, even if you want to die now, I won't allow you to die. If you want to die, at least wait until my deal with your sister is completed. No one stopped you for

whatever reason ." When Lu Nanqi said, a green vine also wrapped her wrist.

She smiled coldly, put away the knife in the other hand suddenly, grabbed the green vine with one hand, and with the force of the vine, she kicked her feet hard, turning her body in midair, turning to the same direction as Zhang Ruihuai.

At the same time, the sword that she temporarily received into the space was sacrificed again and cut directly at Zhang Ruihuai's feet.

The vine wrapped around Zhang Ruihuai's ankle broke, and the green liquid mixed with bright red blood splashed both of them.

Vine was injured, and his sobbing screams resounded in a small world, like a baby crying miserably.

The vine entangled Lu Nanqi's wrist began to absorb her blood. Hearing the scream of another vine, it became angry and immediately hung Lu Nanqi's body.

Zhang Ruihuai was lying on the ground with a pale expression, before he could make any reaction, he could only watch Lu Nanqi being hung away, and the thin and small figure was quickly drowned in the mist.

"Seven sisters!" he shouted subconsciously.

"Get back in the car, no matter what you see or hear, don't come out!" Lu Nanqi's voice sounded in the mist, and as soon as his voice fell, she snorted in restraint.

"Are you hurt?" Zhang Ruihuai guessed her muffled snort, "Seventh Sister..."

But so far she has not answered any of his words.

"Seventh Sister..." He circled around a few times, the fog was so thick that he didn't dare to go too far.

Another vine swept over, and this time he saw it clearly, and shot it down without hesitation. He was hit by accident.

The sound of the gun shocked him. Thinking of Lu Nanqi's instructions just now, he was so busy that he crawled back into the car and locked the doors and windows of the car.

In this way, those vines could not attack him...

His body was trembling, deceiving himself and thinking, deliberately not thinking about Lu Nanqi's safety.

She is Lu Nanqi, who is known as the'Seven Sister', and she will definitely be fine.

Gradually, the wailing of those people ceased, and the danger of any vines was even less noticeable.

He forced himself to calm down and looked outside with bated breath.

The thick fog just now seemed to have dissipated a bit.

In the whole world, he was the only one left quietly.

Everything that happened before seemed to be just his illusion.