501-510

Chapter 501

"I don't have any plans. From the beginning, I was just thinking about it by myself." Lu Nanqi shrugged, "Not only can we not have plans, we can't do it even if we do."

"What do you mean, don't do this for nothing . Is it?"

"Listening to what you mean, do you want me to take this trip?" Lu Nanqi raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at him.

The third thief chuckled, "Well, I'm not believing in your abilities. I can't guarantee Zhang Mingyue's ability to go out, but if you go out, you'll be able to come back safely. That's why I thought, anyway, it's cheap and doesn't account for it. Bai is not accounted for, and if they become our people, my craft may still be passed on. The girl among those children is Miao Genzheng, and I am planning to accept her as an apprentice.

" In the end, it turned out that you had this kind of idea." Lu Nanqi sighed and shook his head, "I said, how could you suddenly become so active."

"Although I have a purpose, you think I am Can they think of anything they can think of?" The thief's youngest analyzed seriously, "When you know you are capable, but you have to treat Zhang Mingyue brothers and sisters to death, because of the loyalty of these people to Zhang Mingyue. , If you don't take this trip, even if Zhang Mingyue and the others really can't come back, I'm afraid these people will have opinions on you, and they won't be willing to listen to you in the future."

Even the third thief noticed. How could she not think of the matter.

It's just... if she takes this trip, these people will be used by her, what will Zhang Mingyue think about in the future?

There is a bad fight on both sides, which is really embarrassing...

"I went out to save people. After Zhang Mingyue came back, then tell me, are these people listening to me or Zhang Mingyue?" she said.

The third thief pulled her hair and said, "You are stupid, you go out for a while, stay outside all night and behave, otherwise everything will be solved." By the way

, she is not asking her to violate her conscience.

If she really was this kind of person, she wouldn't really bring them out.

"I don't know how to do anything about this." Lu Nanqi said, turning to leave, the voice was loud enough, and the group of people next to him could hear clearly.

She has promised Zhang Mingyue to take care of these people, and she has enough love for Zhang Mingyue to remember.

"I said, why are you so mind-blowing." The third thief hurriedly followed behind her and tried to persuade.

Lu Nanqi said: "Have you ever seriously thought that Zhang Mingyue can protect this large group of people with one person's power for so long in the last days. Naturally, there is her uniqueness. The outside is dangerous, but I think Zhang Mingyue is not a person. Will do things that are uncertain. Although it is dangerous at night, it also saves her a lot of trouble. At this time, she sneaked into the base, and there was a black light. I am afraid that few people can find her." The

third thief was suspicious, "You Does it mean that she can come back safely?"

"Otherwise?" Lu Nanqi said as he walked: "Beside her, there is a master rower, plus Zhang Mingyue's own skills. Although there is already water outside, But where they are in a city, the current will not be very large. What they have to worry about is the dangers hidden in the water, not the water."