121-130

Chapter 121

"Yes." Du Bing nodded, looked at her, and waited for her to make a decision, fearing that she would refuse again, and hurriedly added, "One day, no more than two days."

Of course, Lu Nanqi knew that this was just The estimated time within the normal range, if there is any accident, they will never return within two days.

"Sister, I have to go out anyway. Two days are not too long." Lu Li was very excited to swim with her. Leaving the base, he can get rid of the dilemma between his parents. The key is that there is still a lot to eat. And self-defense weapons.

And if a group of people set off together, safety can be more assured.

Lu Nanqi looked at the gloomy sky for a while, and suddenly said: "Is there any food, pay me three boxes first."

Du Bing laughed at once, "Yes, wait, I'll get it for you right away."

Three boxes are full. The full food was moved in quickly. Lu Nanqi got down from the co-pilot and asked Du Bing to move the box in, and then asked Lu Li to take all the food back to his residence, and followed Du Bing to the front of the team, very consciously Climb to the passenger seat of the tanker truck.

The man who was driving had never seen Lu Nanqi. When she saw a woman suddenly sitting up,

he suddenly became unhappy, "This is not a position you can do, get out of the car." Just after the words, the door of the driver's seat was suddenly caught. Open it, Du Bing stood outside, facing the man: "Dafeng, go and sit in the car behind." The

man was dissatisfied: "Why?"

"She is the Lu Nanqi you have always wanted to know." The

man was stunned for a moment, and was stunned. For a while, it wasn't until Du Bing was dragged out of the stance seat directly, that he looked back like he had first awakened, but it was a pity that Du Bing had already climbed into the driving position, and he didn't see anything.

·

Long dragon-like convoy, slowly leaving the base, Lu Nanqi kept watching the rearview mirror to make sure that Lu Li's car could catch up with the team again, then he withdrew his sight and asked Du Bing, "The privates who followed behind The cars are all out looking for food?"

"It can't be 100%," Du Bing explained: "There are not a few people who have the idea of ​​using this tanker truck. We are going to a peaceful base in the south to exchange food. Song Li has already made it public in order to calm people's hearts. In the world, everyone in the base knows that there may be those who are ill-intentioned. When the car gets on the highway, we will know who else is following us."

Lu Nan nodded his head, and Du Bing said, "What's on the car It's important. No mistakes are allowed. Even if you sacrifice your life, you must protect this car."

He suddenly straightened his face, "Nanqi, if anything goes wrong with me, please be sure to help me continue to complete this. Mission, this is related to the life and death of the entire city!"

Lu Nanqi was stunned and did not answer directly. Although he wanted to refuse, he was moved by his selfless dedication.

This is probably what he deserves to be respected.

"As soon as you leave, you will explain the funeral. When did you become so negative?" She seemed to be smiling, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly. Kill, so don't worry, even if it's dangerous, I'm the first to rush out."